Chapter 2: An escape attempt

Agent: Wow its amazing that this guy managed to survive for so long!. I lost count of many wave's he just got!
A.T.P Engineer: Yeah, same. We should consider on putting an wave counter so we cant forget how many he survived.
Agent: Hey good idea! i should consider on givin this idea to command if they might like it.
A.T.P Engineer: Yeah good. Another amazing thing from this guy is the fact that he's still intact! no bullet hole's or stab's.
Agent: Uh-huh, this guy got's some skill's! maybe he could be a great asset for the A.A.H.W.

* Show's Shephard with an A.T.P Engineer helmet, equipped with an combat knife, a Five Seven as a handgun, and a M-416 as primary weapon *

Shephard: Okay guys... *pant* im really tired if saying this multiple times... * more panting * BUT CAN YOU JUST FUCKING LET ME OUT OF HERE?!
SHIT I FORGOT COUNT HOW MANY OF THESE GUYS I KILLED!.

And it surprises me a lot that these guy's S U C K at their job on killing me!

* right door open's *

Shephard: Oh for fu... ALRIGHT BRING IT ON THEN!

* behind the door appear's a small squad of Paint Ball agent's *

Shephard: * visible confusion * Hold on a sec...

Shephard ( on its mind ): HOW I COULD BE SO GOD DAMM STUPID?! I could just blasted my way out while those door's where opening! im so brain dead... well...
Let's see how it goes!

Paint Ball agent 1: Alright lets get this ba... * gets shot directly in the head *
Pain Ball agent 2: OH SHIT! OPEN FIRE!

Then Shephard grab's one of corpse's that are next to him and uses it like a shield and proceeds to kill 2 Paint Ball agent's, throw's to corpes to the 3rd one and punche's
directly to the 4th one, and then before the vault door closes he slide's through and escapes.

Paint Ball agent 3: Get off me...! oh...
Agent: Shit...
A.T.P Engineer: TURN ON THE ALARM!!!!

(sound of alarm going off)

Shephard: Well that's just fucking typical. Time to go!

By then Shephard was running and killing around on the base he is, he got a bit lost due to the room's looking quite the same.
Then he found an room with a name labeled 'Armory'.

Shephard: Nice!

Shephard find's he's PCV suit, he then prepares himself grabbing a couple of granade's, another handgun, and a MP5 as secondary weapon.
Then a couple of agent's and A.T.P enginneer's got at the front door of the Armory room.
Shephard putted a granade launcher and the MP5 and aimed right at the door.

Shephard: "Say hello to ma lil' friend!"

It blow's up the door killing the everyone at the door instantly. And Shephard started plowing the grunt's out of his way to make it to the exit door, and after a long killing spree he finally made it to the exit.
He opened the door and went outside to see pure gray looking earth, with a red colored sky, Shephard though he was in a alien world again, up until a black shadowing form teleported in front of him.

It was The Auditor, he was staring at Shephard for a short moment, up until knocking him out by charging at him at a incredible speed. The grunt's finally came in, they where quite amazed but at the same time afraid by the fact that The Auditor is here..
Whitouth anything to say, they took Shephard at a prison cell, and confiscated him his weapon's, except his PCV.

To be continued.