Rumors

Edward's POV

I couldn't tell her that she was my mate I just couldn't. I was scared of her reaction.

"Your my partner in biology."

"Yeah I know I remember from last week."
Bella's pov

After the small little chat with Edward I stayed in my room for the rest of the night thinking about my past life. I was also wondering if I will ever find my true soul mate just like Carlise & Esme Emmet & Rosalie Jasper & Alice, but then there's Edward I've noticed that he didn't have a mate.

Edward's POV

I was kind of excited to know that soon I'll have a mate. I'm just afraid of what Bella will think. Who's going to tell her that she belongs to me?

Next day

Bella's POV

I was getting ready for school still scared of what people will think of me and the Cullen's. I got dressed in a mint colored sweater with spikes on both shoulders with a cross a beige Bennie high beige heels and jeans. I did my hair in a messy bun with pieces of my hair hanging down the sides of my head. For makeup I already have beauty so I just wore a natural look with a peach colored lip balm.

Once everybody was done we went down stairs and listened to Carlise and Esme talk.

"So when you guys get there I want you guys to just act normal and ignore all of the rumors okay?"

"Have a great day at school love you all!" Esme said excited.

At school

Once we got out of the car people started talking.

"Edward and Bella are only going out because he got her pregnant."

" Shelby how do you know that he never even goes out with any of the other girls here anyways."