Chapter 8

Bella's pov

Most of the Cullen's left to get stuff for my room but Edward stayed. He helped me pack. I also learned a lot about him. He died of the , Spanish influenza along with his parents, I felt bad but a least he's still here right. I also learned that there are wolves here and that we have a treaty with them.

Maybe Edward isn't as bad as I thought.

"If you don't mind me asking how did your parents die?"

"Well I honestly don't even know where or what happened to them."

"What do you mean, Bella you could tell me really you could I might not have a soul or a beating heart but I have..never mind."

"Well if your trying to say how I got changed...?" He nodded.

"Well about two years ago my parents went out for a date night and I was 17 so it want like I was 8.

Later that night I heard screams so I just thought 'oh maybe some teenagers having fun getting drunk' it was vampires out on a hunt. I went to tell the teens to quiet it down and I was attacked.

Ever since then I've never seen my mom and dad again."

Edward's pov

Her story was so sad. I felt bad for her.

"I'm do sorry Bella."

"It's fine. I'm gonna go get dressed then we could go, home."

Bella's pov

I got dressed in some blue jean shorts and a see through tan blouse with a crop top strapless zip up shirt along with my navy blue bracelet watch with my tan sandals and my Michael Korea's purse.

««««Cullen house»»»»

"Where's my room?"

"Oh. Second floor on the left right next to Edward's!" Alice chirped.

This it's going to be a long day.

How was it was it good bad give me some feed back