Truth kinda

Turn down headphones

Bella's POV
Its been a week since we kissed and I've been felling weaker and weaker as the days gone on and I needed to tell Carlisle or something or might happen. I was walking up to Carlisle study but then forgot every body but me went hunting. I decided to go on walk. I put my shoes on and left. It looked like it might rain, I love the rain I hope it does rain. As I was walking I once again I felt like I was getting watched so I just sped up because I already felt weak. I decided to walk into the woods nobody would want to follow me into the woods. I almost slipped in my brown UGGS bad choice for shoes to say its sprinkling. I was walking when suddenly I was grabbed by the neck and thrown to a tree it hurt really bad. I tried to look up to see who it was and why I didn't smell it coming. What ever it was it bite me and it hurt like hell I felt like I was getting transformed from a human to vampire. But worse. I then couldn't see and everything went black.
------------------------------------------------------------

Edward's POV
Everyone went hunting except Bella. Maybe she already went hunting I don't know. We all decided to go on a walk once everyone was done feeding. I was in front. We decided to go into the woods, woods that we haven't been to well I have once or twice with Bella. Something was wrong I smelled blood human blood, but with that smell I smelled something I never wanted to smell mixed with human blood.

Sorry its short but its something right
Who can guess the song or sound which of my favorite shows one of my stories wink wink