Prologue

"When are u going to get the twins,"said Jason "Soon I just have to figure out how to get them without people thinking they were kidnapped,"Justin said. "Hurryup Justin we have alot of people who want them were gonna make alot of money off them," said Jason ."Wait I think I have an idea of how I can get them,"said Justin. "How?"said Jason "I can light their house on fire and run in and get them before anyone realizes but I'm gonna need your help to do this. "OK wat day is this all going down,"said Jason "Its going down on the 13th of February.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~13th of February~~~~~~~~~~

"U ready to get them Justin,"said Jason.

"Yes,more than ready,said Justin.

"Btw Drake is gonna help us too he's gonna be our get away driver,"said Jason

" Kk,"said Justin

Finally Drake arrived.They packed up things they needed to get the twins and they went in the car.Finally they arrived at the house but made sure noone saw their car.They talked about the plan. They finally decided that they were ready to go out of the car. Joan (thetwinsmom) was in her room breastfeeding one of the twins while the other was in the other room when she smelt smoke she ran to see if the scent was her house burning and right infront of her face was the room her baby was in was in flames and spreading fast.She tried to go in and get her baby but the flame was too much to go through so she ran to Alex and Alexia's room (the twins siblings) to hurryup get them before the fire gets there room when she got there they were sleeping so she woke them up they got out the house safely. She didn't even have to call the police the neighbors saw the house on fire and called them.The firefighters arrived 2 minutes after they came out of the house.Joan gave one of the firefighters Zoey (one of the twins) and tried to run back in the house to get her baby but the firefighters stopped her and said mam we'll go in and get her she said ok and went back to where she was standing, After 30 minutes a firefighter told her her baby was dead Joan asked if they had her body the firefighter said no all we have is her ashes. Joan started crying so much she couldnt believe her precious baby was gone .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that day~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was so easy to get her,"Justin said

"Ikr all we had to do was take the baby before we lit the house on fire,"Jason said

"But if that stupid woman didnt have that baby in her hand we would have gotten all two,"Justin said

"Atleast we got one were gonna make alot of money of her shes the cutest baby we ever kidnapped," Drake said

*in the backseat of the car* a baby crying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hope u enjoyed my first book ever comment vote and follow me if u liked it