ch 6

After our hallway conversation, the tour of my new home, but hopefully temporary, was silent.

"This is the room you will be staying in for the time being. You will share it until we decide where you will live permanently."

Me and Delilah share a look before she asks the question on both of our minds.

"We'll be staying here, together?"

"Yes, unless of course my son decides differently."

"Why would your son decide differently?" I question.

"Have you seen this young girl? She's magnificent, and he may just want her to stay with him." Our "owner" tells us.

"And by the way Delilah, just some advice for the future: do as my son says; he has anger issues."

That was the last thing said before we were pushed into the room and the door was shut behind us.

I decided to make the most of my situation and finish my nap from earlier.

I rest both arms behind my head and close my eyes.

"Um, Louis?"

I open one eye to look at Delilah as she stands in the corner of the room looking uncomfortable.

"What is it, love?"

"There, uh, there's only one bed." She states.

This makes both of my eyes shoot open. I sit up slowly and look around. I point to a couch in the corner of the room.

"I'll just take the couch." I tell her calmly.

I get up and move myself onto the couch and get relaxed again, but this time with an arm rested over my eyes.

I hear Delilah's feet shuffle around the room, probably investigating. I start to think about what took place back at the buyers building.

I touch the bruise left on my chest as I remember the events that took place when I was first brought there.

~

I open my eyes to complete darkness. What?

All I can remember is leaving an interview with Harry and Liam.

Harry had just put his arm around me and tugged Liam over to where we were standing.

"Life is good, isn't it?" Harry asks in his slow and deep voice.

"Yup." I reply.

"It's nice to just hang out with our best friends all the time." Liam comments.

Then it was dark.

Where am I? Are the others here? Are they okay?!

I start to move around in the chair I'm supposedly tied up in trying to get loose, but I can't.

I hear laughter and stop moving.

"Is this funny to you? Because, to me, it isn't. Im quite uncomfortable, really." I speak loudly to whoever is listening.

The laughter only gets louder.

"They told me you were sassy, and I guess they were right." a male voice says from somewhere in the darkness.

Lights come on, and I'm face to face with a quite handsome man, if I'm being honest.

"So Louis William Tomlinson. Age twenty. Born December 24, 1991 in Doncaster. You are a very, very famous singer as one-fifth of the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction."

"Wow," I say in an airy tone, "you sound like quite the fangirl, mate. Would you like an autograph?"

That earns me a good slap to the face.

I keep my head turned in that direction for a few seconds because of the force of the slap.

"Now, now, pretty boy, don't be too smart."

"Are the other boys here? Is it just me?" I ask, tired of messing around.

"It's just you. The paps showed up before we could get the others, so don't worry your pretty little face."

"I wouldn't actually. I don't care enough about your nasty ass to give a damn."

That's when the beating began.