Her life

Pakhi's POV

I heared some voices like my mom was shouting but I ignored it as I was too tired to get up and see what happened because it was a daily routine for my parents to get into an argument, though they never crossed their limits just some shouting and then everything would go silent.

So, I driffted off to sleep again but suddenly I heard a smashing voice I got up quickly getting scared because they never got violent.

I immediately went downstairs and saw my maa crying she was sitting on the sofa and my papa was looking really angry, I went to my maa and asked her what happened and if dad did something.

"Maa what's wrong"?, I asked sitting on my knees beside her "are you hurt why are you crying"? I asked her but she did not reply just sat there crying..

"Maa please tell me what happened?" I asked getting impatient when she did not reply again I went to ask my papa.

'Papa what happened?" I asked my papa and held his hands, my hand was trembling because he was looking so angry though he never raised his hands on me but still I had always been scared of his anger.

Papa looked at me and said "nothing just go to your room" but I didn't instead I went to my maa again and asked her "Please maa please tell me"

She looked at me and said "Yo-our.. father's bus-sine-ess.. is no-ot.. goi-ing...well beta, we are going throug-gh.. a big loss" she said sobbing, I rubbed her back and asked her what happened, my father is a business man he is the owner of a clothing brand.

We are not millionarie but still we are doing well "One of my employee betrayed me and sold our ideas to another rival clothing brand" he said getting more angry but there was sadness in his voice.

"Now they are using your father's ideas to make their company successfull," maa whispered looking at me with tear filled eyes, my heart clenched looking at her she was always a smiling and joyous woman we never saw her crying like that..

"I never wanted to shout at you but I just got so scared" my maa said looking at my father.

My father came to sit beside her and held  her hands and said "We will get through this dear, I am here" and my mom hugged him sobbing. I was crying seeing there situation suddenly I saw my sister at her door looking at us crying.

I ran to her and she hugged me tightly, my sister is my life she is just 12 years old but her thinking is like a mature girl.

I don't know how we will cope up with this situation but one thing I know is that everying will be alright....

So, that was the first chapter guys please ignore any grammatical mistakes and please give your views regarding this chapter...

Love u all♥️♥️