Say sorry

Pakhi's POV

I woke up feeling something wet on my cheeks when I opened my eyes I saw my mother sitting beside me caressing by cheeks and was silently crying. I immediately got up and asked her "What's wrong maa?" She tried to smile but failed miserably "Maa please don't cry we will get through this together" I said hugging her tightly.

"I am just worried about you two beta," she whispered looking down "But don't worry as you said we will get through this.....together" she said smiling.

Suddenly my sister Maya jumped on the bed hugging me and maa "Did you guys forget me" Maya said dramatically making us smile..

I heard someone clearing his throat when we looked up we saw my papa was standing at the door smiling at us, he was trying really hard to hide his pain but failed to do so...

"I won't ever let this smile fade from your faces," he said lovingly "Now come on give me a hug too" he said and we all jumped on him smiling. I just wish that everything would get fine soon...

I was going to my favouraite cafe, it was my happy place, the cafe is so cosy and I always feel very calm there. I am in my last semester I am doing MBA and I just want to open my own cafe...

I entered in the cafe and was greeted by delicious aroma of cappuchino and cookies I just love cappuchino. "Hey Pakhi how are you?" asked Sara smiling she was the owner of this cafe and my good friend "I am fine Sara, how are you?" I asked her smiling "Oh I am good dear just a hectic day" she said smiling tiredly...

Then I ordered my cappuchino and started working on my project sitting on seat beside the window the wind was blowing and the sun was shining though it was august but today the weather was sunny.

As I was exiting the cafe after doing my work I bumped into someone and looked at him to say sorry but he was already glaring at me "Can't u see where you are going?" He asked angrily he was really handsome he was wearing a navy blue suit and was very tall almost  6"4" I was 5"5" that's why he was looking much taller but there was something which seems dangerous about him maybe his aura or maybe the look on his face which was showing anger.

I was so lost in looking at him that I forgot he asked me a question and I thought I should just go from here because he was really rude as I turned around to walk he grabbed my wrist tightly and asked "Don't you think you should say sorry?" He asked gritting his teeth...

Now I was getting scared he was looking like a beast and was gripping my wrist in a painful way "I a-am...so-orr-ry..s-sir..but it was yo-our... fa-ault...too" I stuturred because I was really scared his grip on wrist tightened more and he asked dangerously "How dare you now you will tell me if it was my fault or not," he said little louder "You just broke my phone by bumping on me" he said looking more angry...

I didn't want to get into any trouble plus I was on the verge of crying because of the pain on my wrist "I-I..a-am..so-or-ry..." I whispered looking down my tears were falling now as I looked at him his eyes softened a bit but maybe I was wrong.

"Don't bump on me again or else it won't end well for you" he said leaving my wrist finally. I ran away from there and when I reach near my car I saw my wrist which was alreday red and purple I cried not just because of the pain but also because he was so scary he really scared me...

I just hope we won't see each other again.....

So, that was the second chapter guys, did you like their meeting or not? What you think will happen next???

Love❤️