Shut Up and Dance (Red x Craig)

Big thanks to witchie-kenzie for helping me with coming up with a Cred oneshot idea, lolol. Idk, I ship them a lot more now that they canonically cannot be cousins, hahaha. Also, idk if the song above is on the Switch version but I don't really care, hahaha. Just enjoy the oneshot.

---

"So, uh... Tell me again why you're setting up a "Just Dance family night" with literally just the two of us here?" Craig asked with a raised brow, slouching on the couch as he watched his sister happily set things up for said "Just Dance family night". "And also, why so giddy about it too?"

Tricia giggles as she looks up at him. "Oh, well... No reason, really! I just badly wanna spend a lot of time with the best big bro I have!" She innocently smiles as she walks up towards him.

"Uh-huh. I'm the only big brother you have, Trish." Craig sat up properly, giving her a questioning look. "And even then, I know how much you fucking hate me and would rather not spend time with me for even a second. So, what's the catch here?"

"Nothing! There's no catch, honest! I legitimately wanna spend time with you-" Tricia's head perked up as she heard the doorbell ring, a huge grin on her face. "Oh! Wonder who that can be?" She innocently asked as she happily skipped to the door.

"Hey! You said this was a family thing! Who the fuck did you just randomly invite this late?!" Craig stood up, not wanting to dance if someone else was going to watching.

Tricia simply ignored his worrying, opening the door and giving a huge grin to Red. "Hey, Red! I'm so glad you could make it!" She giggles as she hugs the redhead tightly.

"Oh! Hey to you too, Trish!" Red giggles with her, returning the hug she have her. "You ready to have some fun and dance our brains off to-" Her happy demeanor immediately went away as soon as she saw Craig. "Umm, what the fuck is he doing here?"

Craig scoffed at her words, immediately walking up to her which makes Tricia back away from them. "Funny, I should actually be the one to ask you that question, McArthur... You don't fucking live here..."

The redhead rolled her eyes, pushing him back. "Uh, back the fuck off, Tucker. I'd like some personal space, please. And also, isn't it obvious? Your more cooler little sister invited me here..." She gives the younger girl a finger gun which just makes Craig scoff again.

"You know what? I'm so not in the mood to deal with you right now... So, I'm just gonna..." Craig effortlessly lifts the girl up over his shoulder. "Kick you out the house and hopefully never see you until Monday..."

"Hey! Put me down, you fucker!" Red yelled, squirming and repeatedly hitting his back as she tried to break out of the male's hold. "You don't have the right to do this to me! This is fucking sexual assault!"

"I technically do since this is my house and you're trespassing late into the night..." Craig rolled his eyes. "Also, please... This is not really sexual assault. It would be if I fucking smack or pinch your ass like some weirdo..."

"Hey, I thought you said that you hated Red, Craig~ Why are you lifting her up like she's your girlfriend there?" Tricia teased the two, a teasing smirk on her face.

"She's not my fucking girlfriend." Craig casually drops Red onto the floor which makes her let out a loud scream. "This fucking rotten tomato is the last person I would want to date..."