The Marine's Secret (PD AU) (Sci-Fi)

Great title, I know. That's not the final title, by the way! I'm still unsure- I plan to make this a story but I'm not sure you'll like it, so have a oneshot first!

So, yeah. This is only a portion of the story I plan to write- Also, you wanna know who will be the few characters part of the story? Here you go!

Humans:

Ice Sniper Wendy, Marine Craig, Program Stan, Robo Bebe, A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 4000, Enforcer Jimmy, Bounty Hunter Kyle, Astronaut Butters

Aliens:

Space Warrior Token, Alien Clyde, Gizmo Ike, Cyborg Kenny, Alien Queen Red, Warboy Tweek

Yeah, the humans outnumber the aliens by like 5 people- But they do have Gizmo Ike-

Oh, well! Hope you enjoy! And if you want to see the rest of the characters, you gotta vote or comment saying that you want it happening.

---

"Give it up, you mangy marine! Surrender now and we might just spare you!" Alien Queen Red shouted as she ran after the marine who, almost, all of her subjects trusted up until he tried to assassinate the queen.

So, that's how this situation happened. Marine Craig running away from the aliens he and his fellow humans were forced to befriend while someone was fixing the ship.

Now, that the ship was fully fixed, their Captain, who was a bounty hunter named Kyle, immediately commanded that they must get back to the mission assigned to them and that was to kill the queen.

"Might spare him?! My queen, he tried to hurt you! Hell! He tried to kill you, my queen!" The queen's second in command and most loyal subject, Clyde, shouted. "God, I trusted you and you try to kill my queen?!"

"Clyde, chill. We all trusted him and we're all mad that he attacked the queen." Token tried his best to calm down his fellow alien as he pulled out his weapon from behind his back.

"I agree with Token, Clyde. Plus, you really should be resting because look at you..." Red said rather sadly as she looked at him.

"What do you mean, my queen? I'm fine! I'm happy knowing that I did my duty right and that is protecting you!" He beamed as he looked at her.

Clyde really did do his duty, he took his duty to protect the queen very seriously. It was the reason Craig's attempt to assassinate the queen failed in the first place. As soon as he saw what Craig was doing, he rushed to protect his queen.

However, it left him with few bullet holes over his body, making him bleed but because he was an alien, he could still stand. Well, he was forcing himself to because now, he had one goal at the moment and that was kill the marine who he immediately thought was his best friend at first.

"Rargh! Forget this, your highness! Forget trying to make peace with the humans! We should just go to war!" Tweek shouted, raising his weapon up in the air as he was more than prepared to kill the marine. No one knew why it was like that but the alien had such a bloodlust which is why they called him Warboy Tweek.

"No! We cannot just go to war with the humans! We will obviously be wiped out in an instant! We are completely outnumbered by them!" Red shouted at him as one of the aliens on her body grabbed onto Tweek's arm.