Chapter 3

~Mackenzie's POV~

Anyways, I was staring at Colette's piercing eyes. Her scowl was worse than I remembered, and was it just me, or was she bigger, badder, and fiercer than she ever was before?

"Listen and listen good, idiot. This, is my turf and don't you EVER repeat EVVERRR get in my way!" and with that, Colette scoffed and strutted away.

Oh boy, was this going to be the worst year ever. I stared at the dent in my locker and rolled my eyes. I need to fix this soon, wonder if it costs a lot.

"BRIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!" The school bell rung an it was time to go to the first lesson of the day. Okay let's see. The first lesson is...

History. Classroom 107. Time to get my books out. After walking past

About 17 doors, I finally got to the classroom. The first thing I saw when I walked into the room was the brown wavy hair of Colette Evans.

Noo!!! Why did she have to be in my class?? Out of all 150 classrooms why my class?

She whipped her head around at the sound of the class door opening and glared at me with blood red eyes.

I took a seat next to a girl with blonde hair. Almost instantly, I recognized her. "Paige?"

She looked at me and replied, "Mackenize! OMG I can't believe we are in the same class! Oh and by the way, other people from the ALDC are here too!"

She pointed to Chloe, Maddie, Nia and Mah BFF Brookie Cookie.

I was SO happy I was in a class with Brooke cuz right school we can go to the ALDC together! All of a sudden, a girl with jet black hair ran up to me,

"AHHHHH!!!! OMG I'm really in the same class as THE MACKENZIE

ZIEGLER?!?! I'm FREAKING OUT!"
I stared at her as she fangirled. "My name is Amanda Evans and I'm a HUGE fan of you! I have been dying for you to notice my Instagram account @kenziefanzz33 ( hehe my previous account) !" I smiled at my fan but a chill ran down my spine as I realized:

Amanda Evans was the younger sister of Colette Evans.

They are so different though, Colette hates my guts and Amanda is my fan. I guess 'Dance Moms' can help with popularity. Maybe I'll have more fans like Chelsea...