Toxic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"All of this love is toxic "

"All of this love is toxic ".

The cigarette dangled from his lips as he stood shirtless on the terrace . Even though it was cold , I still had my arms wrapped around his neck - standing outside overlooking his garden in only a robe.

I kind of excepted it by now.

I always come back for more , every single time. Usually , he'd chase after me , but nowadays he calls & asks if I've gotten over my tantrum yet. Then with no hesitation, I come crawling right back into his arms.

He was just like every single one of my exes . It was almost if every ex I had ever been with brung out the toxicity within me , while my ex already had it - I was just too in love to see it.

I didn't see anything wrong half the time , only when my friends would point it out .

I used to think the bruises & using me for sex were all signs that he was falling more in love with me.

Was I wrong ?

Definitely....because now as I sit here with my chocolate arms wrapped around his pale neck...... I realize that maybe I should fight for myself .

I tightened my arms around his neck tightly . I smirked at the sound of him dropping his phone on the ground & his gasping for air. He tried to use his hands to claw my arms away & I finally let go smiling .

He turned around towards me , kissing my lips .

" That's my baby".

He slapped my face hard chuckling, as my body fell onto the carpeted floor .

He laughed , leaning back onto the terrace rail .

I smirked spreading my legs , so he could see my glistening pussy .

He licked his lips - before closing the terrace door & grabbing me up into his arms , throwing me on the soft bed .

Ravishing me all night in the red silky sheets .

TOXIC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~