Chapter 9 - Maybe an enemy?

A long, sad sigh escaped the h/c girl's mouth, she was looking out the window waiting for class to end, they had a game this weekend and she was just eager to practice

A long, sad sigh escaped the h/c girl's mouth, she was looking out the window waiting for class to end, they had a game this weekend and she was just eager to practice. Looking around the classroom she heard some subtle gasps, turning around she saw Akaashi holding another girl's hand and bowing to the girl who just smiled and giggled a little too cutely. Yes, the two were not dating, but he could have at least told her. Akaashi looked up and made eye contact with the h/c girl, smiling and waving before rushing off to his class. 

The new student walked over to the teacher and the teacher smiled and nodded pointing to a seat next to y/n. 

Rolling her eyes and glanced over at the new student who was subtly pulling on her skirt making the h/c girl gag a bit. 

"what was that about?"

what..? was she talking to the e/c girl?..

"Me?"

"yes, you. Why did you gag at me?" 

"ah, nothing. What's your name?"

"Ari."

"Ari huh?" scoffing the h/c looked away from Ari waiting for class to end. 

As the bell loudly rang y/n stood up quickly and walked to the door looking around, now she was just annoyed, not jealous, why would she be jealous of a pick-me girl like that. Seeing akaashi walk to her smiling widely she smiled with him and walked over to him grabbing his hand catching him somewhat off guard, the girl glanced at Ari who had obviously seemed annoyed. 

Y/n had won.