Chapter 1 - A nice start

The smell of coffee filled your nose, the smell you longed for finally was there, you shot up from your bed and began to stretch, you scrunched your nose and walked out the room seeing your mother and younger brother making breakfast

"Morning mom.." you said tiredly. Smiling at the older and sadly taller woman and then the shorter younger male who was standing over her. Grabbing the cup of coffee left out for you, you began to take small sips while watching the two interact. After you finished washing your cup you excused yourself and walked to your room, you changed into your new uniform. It was a white shirt with a gray blazer and a blue and white bowl for color. Along with a black skirt and your knee-high socks. You grabbed your bookbag along with the girl's volleyball team. Then you finally walked out of your room to the bus stop.

You had always loved volleyball, even since you were a kid. You went and played for a powerhouse school in middle school and the beginning of high school. You now are moving to another school. You were known as the "multi" as you could play multiple roles in the game. You started as a wind spiker and then became a setter until last year now you were a libero and that's what you seemed best at. To you, as long as the club you join had anything to do with volleyball you wouldn't mind, hell if there was a club for making volleyballs you would join.

Still, in your trance, you felt a hand on your shoulder, turning to see a girl pointing at the bus, you just hummed at her and walked onto the bus. The bus was packed and there were few seats, looking around you noticed one in the back, however, people were just looking at you. Being a foreigner you were used to the looks, your mother often told you that you had your dad's face and personality, so you often took the looks as a compliment, yet the amount of attention you were getting now, wasn't the best. 

Being a transfer in the middle of the year was not the best decision, but moving all over each year was normal, your mother was often forced to move due to work, she worked at a travel cafe, which when she was hired she was told it was just meant to stay in the Miyagi Prefecture but recently they told your mother that the cafe would be permanently staying in Tokyo, so she had you transfer to Fukurodani, sadly the girls' team wasn't a powerhouse school but the boys were, which was annoying to you. You had always disliked most boys, the cocky and popular ones to exact, they thought they were so cool and better than everyone, so knowing that most of the guys at this school weren't like that from what you had heard let you lower your wall of protectiveness.