Chapter 8 - Rumors

y/n quickly let go of Akaashi hand and bowed her head slightly

"Thank you Akaashi, remember the spikes I taught you how to do, I'll see you later!"

The boy nodded to girl and turned to the team of girls before bowing to them and leaving the scene.

"Woah.."

"Y/n right?" The girl who seemed to have been the calmest out of everyone, maybe she's the captain.

"mhm"

"Nice to meet you Y/n, Please come on in, we have your jersey and shorts, I'll be your Captain, Alexis, the vice Captain is this girl here, Meiji. Practice starts in a few minutes! I hope you enjoy playing with us"

"Thank you!"

y/n walked inside and looked around smiling the gym was smaller than her old one but it had a nicer vibe to it, she grabbed a ball and started to play with it while walking around, she had changed before she met up with Akaashi so she was ready to play.

--

y/n had just finished practice, having made a few friends on her team, she decided to invite them to walk home, two of them agreed, but one couldn't make it since her house was the other way,

they walked to the train station and y/n heard them whisper which called her to turn around.

"What's up, guys?"

"O-oh, eh-"

"There's this rumor that you and Akaashi the setter on the boy's team are a thing, or just super close."

"Oh" y/n sighed and hummed "I guess you can say we're close, not super close though"

The girl hummed and looked away for a second before looking back at y/n

"You guys would be cute together though!"

"I guess we would be...?" y/n shrugged before looking ahead and smiling

"I'll see you guys around!"

The girls waved and said their goodbyes before walking to their homes.

____

Hated this wtf