My good bye

To whom ever reads this I'm very sorry
I wasn't strong enough to handle the pain anymore I'm sorry I wasn't enough to make you feel proud of me. Or I didn't put more effort into letting you be a part of my life just know that now I'm finally at peace and I'm resting with ease. One thing that life taught me on my days on earth is take it day by day but in the end it doesn't matter what you did or how hard you try but no one is every really worried about how you are feeling and we will all die one day I just chose mine. I don't know what lays on the other side wether it be a God waiting to judge me a place that are filled with flames or a black hole that's never ending. But just know I did try I tried every day but sometimes things are never enough to make a difference but dad to you I wish you would of known all the things I regret and wish I could change to my mom I'm very sorry I know our bond is finally getting better but we always drift any ways to my boy friend I know this is going to hurt you very bad but just carry on ok and go do what god put you here for baby to my siblings just know I wish I could of done more and to my best friend you did so much for me in my life and I'm so happy with the memories we created and the love you showed but now it's time for me to be selfish and do something for my self don't dwel on me not being here be happy for the memories we made.
Love emily