Chapter17: Faded Anger

"I-I'm s-sorry." I mumbled. Ugh, why is he even mad? Eh siya nga yung nakikpag landian sa iba tapos siya pa yung galit?!

"No you're not." Came his reply. "Stop lying to me!"

And his right. I'm not sorry. Heck, why am I even sorry? Beside him and Joe, Rex is the only friend I have.

"Tom was just being friendly,"

"Oh so you're telling me I'm blind?"

"Your words, not mine."

"That's it! Fucking bend over that damn table!" Well shit, I'm fucking doomed. I complied, resting my forearms on the table beside the rows of chains.

"I want you to count, and after every spank you will thank me." Fuck his kinky! Not that I'm complaining, Alexander kinda grew on me as much as I hate to admit it. But oh god, his sexy.

Smack!

"Thank you, sir."

Oh I know his smirking. That bastard.

Smack!

"Thank you sir."

Smack!

"Thank you s-sir."

Smack!

"T-thank you s-sir."

I repeat saying that every after spank I got. My body flinching as his hand came contact with my bottom; my voice stutter as I spoke. And I know his satisfied.

I felt sore already. Alexander was pushing my limits and this time, I've pissed him off completely.

Oh god.

"You tired, little?" He whispered pulling my hair "I was jut getting started." Alexander uttered before biting my earlobe. I moaned

-- *

The following morning, I felt completely sore. My bum hurts but not so much. He did all this crazy bondage stuff to me last night and surprisingly I sort of liked it. It was erotically pleasing on both me and him. What really made me upset is the fact that he was overreacting. But I should have known, right? He was like that with Rex. Nonetheless I'm still upset.

It was 8:46 am when I woke up. And it's 9 o'clock now. If I stay here until our agreement was off if avoid being fucked and spanked.

Sounds like a plan.

But alas. The monster in my stomach growled and demand for a good to eat. Ugh,

stupid tummy.

Stupid life.

Stupid plan.

Stupid Alexander.

I carefully went outside. Not making any noise because I seriously don't wanna wake up Alexander or even let him know I'm awake.

Thankfully I made to the kitchen without waking a certain monster. "Fucking great." I mumbled when I see how clean the refrigerator was. Not a single food. Isn't that a charm.

Not even a milk or a water!

I silently yelled in frustration. Slightly slapping myself in the process. I'm so hungry I could eat this table.

"Don't hurt yourself, little." And then I heard a chuckle

Tumalikod ako and looked at him standing in the doorway. He was wearing one of his brown suits. Damn this boy, he gave that tuxedo justice.