Chapter16: Night Out

The words stung, and I don't know why. But it's true though. Maybe I was just a little bit attached. You can't blame me. He was there when my world fell apart. He catches me even with spiked hands. Still, he did so.

I watched him nibble another girls ear. She was blonde, his type. I felt that I needed to punch something. A wall, the ground, I don't care. I needed to scream. But somehow my throat was dry. It feels like there's a huge lump.

I shook my head then head back to Tom. At least he's nice. I was walking rather fast when I bump into someone. Medyo malakas Impact but whoever this guy is he catches me. "Whoa, what's the hurry?"

"Rex!"

"Missed me already?" He winks, I felt a little calmer with his presence "heard you and Tom are a thing now, eh?"

"Already?" I laughed "we're friends"

"Try not to fall in love with him, aye?" He playfully warned

"Rex," I was still laughing "he's a nice bloke."

Just then Tom appeared with a worried look "Jesus, Summer!"

"What?"

"I saw Xander making out with someone for quite a while now and I can't find you,"

"Good thing you found me, this dude's a bad guy," I pointed a Rex who is frowning

"Hey!" He said as Tom chuckled

"I gotta go for now," Rex turns to look at Tom dead in the eyes "Mate, take care of her. Aye?"

"Aye," he nods and they man hug.

"You still look like shit, Tom,"

"Well thanks, Captain Obvious." He rolls his eyes, it was hazel brown. Now that I noticed. He also changed his clothing, well duh maybe because it was soaked with alcohol because he punched the guy who's bothering you! I mentally roll my eyes at my own stupidity but oh well. Tom still looks hot with his white v-neck shirt and a faded blue jeans. With hair slightly gelled and a smirk playing on his lips.

"Liking what you see?"

"Psh, I've seen better." And I have, his name happens to be Alexander. And once again I facepalmed myself for even thinking about him.

"Whatever, still looks hot."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, Loski."

"Hey," he said as we sat on one of the barstools "never knew your full name."

"Summer Moonlight," I said with my professional voice but still with a hint of playfulness

"Lovely to meet you ma'am, Autumn Loski at your service." He bowed slightly making me giggle

"Good to know, Mr. Loski."

"Do you wanna get get out of here?" His eyes was sparkling

"Thought you'd never asked."

•+•+

"But what if we got caught?!" I whisper tell as we continue to ran up the stairs

"I own this place." He says a-matter-of-factly. Well that shut me up. "Hey, what if Xander found out that your gone?"

"Don't care." I found myself saying

"Bad ass," he smiled playfully "close your eyes. You'll love this... I think."

"Tom, just show m-"

"Close your eyes, will ya?"

I huffed "fine."