Chapter5: Death.

Nagising ako dahil sa liwanag ng araw, May malaking butas kasi na may bakal din sa ding-ding. I groaned, loudly! Fuck! My ass it stings so bad! First time ko lang to. Kahit parents ko di ako pinapalo. Ughhh! But what I really hate, is I actually liked it. I liked it when he spank my ass. And I must admit the thought of him fucking me hard makes my pussy moist.

I don't know what time it is but I think its around noon. I heard the door in front of my cell open. An old lady appeard. I think she's at her late 40's.

"Ahh, Good afternoon" She smiled. She seemed nice though. Maybe she'll help me escape!

"Please take me away. I don't wanna be here. I wanna go home. I don't wanna be his slave. Please Miss, my family is rich I can repay financially, Or- Or I'll do whatever you want just please let me out of this prison!" I cried. She opend the bars and went inside.

"I'm so sorry, but I can't. He won't let me. And I must obey him. I'm sorry darling" she said.

Nakarinig ako ng mga footsteps comming in our way. Oh fuck. Baka narinig niiya ako and punish me again!

"Ophelia you forgot-" A girl said entering.

"Oh, so you must be Summer" I narrowed my eyes. I don't even know her.

"Who are you?"

"Ellaine. His maid"

"Ellaine, could you please help me escape here?" I begged again. Maybe she'll help me!

She glance at Ophelia─the old lady─ who is staring at me I could see pity in her eyes. She looked at me again.

"You wish! Face it bitch your a slave now! And your never gonna see your parents and even your friends!" She hissed. Aba ang kapal nga naman talaga neto!

"Get lost. Di ako bumababa sa level mo"

"And kapal mo! Bakit sino ka ba?! youre just a slave!" She retored. Sus obvious naman na may gusto to kay Alexander!

"He fucking kidnapped me! baka ipa-laklak ko sayo pera ko! Hindi ako slave. Never have. Never will!"

"Son of a──"

"What's with all the yelling about?" I heard a husky bedroom voice said. I move a little to see who's behind Ellaine, the bitchy maid.

"I- Uh- Sir. I was just talking to her.. And she just starts yelling and cursing!" She said. Pouting a little. Nag papa awa pa! I groaned then rolled my eyes. Typical bitch.

"Is this true Ophelia?" he walked closer to us, between me and Ophelia. Oh, hell. now that I noticed he's wearing a white striped loose pants. And by the way his eyes and his sexily touseld blond hair looks, He's just got out of bed.

He's pants were kinda hanging, I could see his v-line in his adbomen. I gulped seeing his perfect 6pack abs. Keep it together.

"N-No sir"

"Its Ellaine here who started it"

"Tsk. Tsk. You're fired" he said turning his head.

"What?!"

"Did I stutter?"

"Its not my fault you have a bitchy slave!" she snapped. At ako pa ang bitchy ngayon? Eh, kung kutusan ko kaya to!

Nilapitan ko siya at nilagpasan si Alexander.

I slaped his right cheeck. "That's for calling me a bitch when I was nice to you"

I slaped her again in the left cheeck. Only harder this time. "That's... Well I just wanna slap you. Don't like the attitude" I said shrugging and smirking.

Alexander looked at me amused sparkling into his blue hypnotizing eyes. "You may go, Ms. Mendoza" he said coldly.

"But Sir-"

"Shut up and just go!" He orderd. Whoa. I must say nakakatakot siya magalit and... sexy.

Nanlaki mata ni Ellaine and bowed her head leaving. I smirked.

"Ophelia please leave us"

"Okay Xander" She said. Xander? Bakit Xander lang tawag niya sa amo nya? "Oh, and Summer here's your clothes" She said then put my clothes on the floor. Wait, kilala nya ako?

Lumabas na din si Ophelia and left us alone. He's staring at me intensly as if he's staring right into my soul.

"That was quite a show Ms. Moonlight, don't know you had it in you" he grimace.

"Yeah, well there's a lot of things you don't know about me" I snaped. He arched his eyebrows. Uh-oh.

"You have to watch it with the attitude. Remember what we talked about last night?"

My eyes widend. Shit! Oo nga pala.

"Sorry.. Sir" I said as I rememberd he wants to be called sir.

"Now, thats my good girl" he said comming closer to me. "Do you want breakfast?" he leaned into my ear and whisperd. I can feel his hot breath fanning my cheecks.

Oh God.

"Uh-"

He starts brushing his nose to my cheecks, Slowly. I closed my eyes savoring our moment.

"Hm?"

"I- Uh. Um- No. Thank you" I finally manage to say.

"Not hungry?"

"No. Sir"

"Are you sure?" he asked. Now, he's looking deep into my brown orbs.

"Yes Sir, I am" I said coldly. I still hate him for doing this!

"Fine!" he said sternly. "Starve to death then!"

"O-okay"

He left me inside this prison, Slamming the cell before leaving. "Don't come running to me or to anyone in his home for some food because we won't give you any!"

"Fine sir. Because I won't ask any" I said coldly.

Sinipa nya yung bakal na rehas at nag echo ang malakas na tunog sa loob. I've made him mad.

I let out a heavy sigh and picked my clothes on the floor may iniwan din na tiwalya and blanket. Buti naman, ayokong matulog dto ng unan lang. Lumabas ako ng cell and went to the little disgusting bathroom. Puro itim and last night I saw a spider!

I turn on the rusty shower, Relieved that the water is warm and clean. I also noticed that theres a soap, toothbrush and shampoo. I began washing myself. Thinking. Thinking of everything that just happend.

How can my parents do this to me?

How can they sold their only daughter who loves them dearly to a rich ──and might I say handsome and sexy─ stranger. Its either they hate me or I'm adopted.

The thought of it makes me sick! How? How can you sold your child? I've done everything to make them proud. And I succeded. They're so proud of me, I felt so happy, loved and blessed. My only hope is Robert. I hope he finds me. But... My parents weren't gonna tell the truth to Rob. Or to anyone!

How long am I gonna be here? Weeks? Months? Years? Forever? Or maybe when he's done with me he'll.....

He'll....

Kill me.

Oh my God. I didn't deserve this! I began sobbing uncontrolably. "I did not deserve this! I don't deserve to be in a cell." I mutterd to myself.

Maybe.. I'll kill myself. I'd rather die than be a slave. I wanna be free. I wanna get away from him. I wanna get away from my parents. I wanna get away from everybody!! And death is the sweetest escape.

My life has no sense now. God hated me.

Maybe I'll cut my wrist.. Yeah. When one of his maid brought me food. I'll use the fork or knife. Maybe.. I'll stab my stomach. My chest. My eyes. Or better yet. My broken and shatterd heart.

Death will be my freedom.

-