CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

i woke up when i heard my dad shouted for asking me to get up. i got my lazy ass up and went to the bathroom and start to shower and got dress up.

i took my things and went downstairs "morning dad " i kissed his cheek grabbed a green apple and went out.

i walked and start to ate the apple . the apple water spread to my mouth .i threw the apple at someone car " damn that apple sure is sour "

i walked for about 5 wait make it 10 minutes and finally my school of hell.

"KAYLAAAAA!!! " the girls scream. and ran toward me and start to attack me with hug. everyone looking at us like the usual thing we did .

i laughed while i push them . soon they joined me . we laughed together and the bell rang for our first period.

" zack has been asking about you " yasmeen said . i rolled my eyes. zack is NOT my mate he just a jock who has a crush on well guess me.

"can we skip that i have no mood to talk about him" yasmeen nodded. we went to our own class and the hell started.

*************************************

SKIP TO LAST PERIOD.

OH GOD!!! I CANT STAND THIS! i need to get out from this hell. i hate school

my teacher asked me "who is the president of the united state" well i being me

" do u know the answer?" i said. and she said " yes i know" with smirk on her face.

"than why you asking me if you know the answer i dont know why you become a teacher" i shake my head in dissapoint. everyone laughed and i smirked.

i know you guys think im a bitch well i tell you what this bitch cant live without fun!

she looked pissed. she about to said something but cut by the ring bell

"hahaha next time you choose me it gonna be worst than these" i walked out before im going to the detention .

i walked and suddenly zack infront of me. "hey kayla ive been looking for you" "well ive been hidding from you so get the hell out of my way"

"you cant say like that " he said while he grab my wrist. "get off of me " i pushed him. but hell he strong enough for me.

"hey! get away from her you perv" amy punched him

" next time you gonna be mine kayla remember that" then he walked away.

" theirs no next time you perv! " i shouted. "that sure creepy"amy said . i shook my head and we both went to our practice place where the girls are.

*************************************

" 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , Again!" i shouted practice our moved for the alphas.

after a minute we improve. "its awesome we gonna make them hot " i winked at them . we laughed.

suddenly my dad call me in my head . 'kayla u gonna perform tonight' "WHAT!" i yelled in my brain and in my hell life. 'kayla!' my dad warn. i closed my ears and shout "no , no this cant be . please not tonight no!"

"kayla! kayla! you okay?" they all looked worried. i still continued.

~kayla dad pov~

kayla still shouting and it hurt my head. " Alpha jones are you okay " the alpha of all alpha asked.

"my daughter been over emotional im sorry " he chuckled.

"i want to meet her Alpha jerry said that she is something, he cant forget the moment that she introduce " he grinned . and i smiled proud of my daughter.

i can still heard kayla shouting no and stopped.

"finally she stop " i said . he laughed. "she is sure something".

~ kayla pov ~

" what happend?" charlie asked hurt filled in her eyes well everybody eyes.

"nothing happend " i smiled. they gasped and pushed me. " you being to emotional do you know that " i rolled my eyes.

" actually we going to perform tonight" they all gasped. "yeah i know too early" i said. " i thought next week " yasmeen checked her phone probally checking her notes. yeah i know shes a nerd but shes awesome.

" we have to get ready before i change my mind to skip this dance" i said. they suddenly rush to their bag and packed . they grabbed me and we went to my house we got ready.

*************************************

thanks for reading it. :D

next chapter gonna be awesome trust me.

dont forget to vote or commeny if u want the best ;)