CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

now here we are getting ready for the dance. we wearing our usual clothes and using accersories.

"lets go we gonna be late , we must arrive earlier than them " i yelled . i took my car key and went to my car to heat the engine.

" oh god GIRLS COME ON! i yelled while pressed my horn. finally they come out and ran toward my car and hop in.

i zoom to the meeting (u asked me where well i dont know where) and after like 20 minutes we finally arrived.

" come on " i said . we went out and i locked the car . we went in . and greeted by my father. " kayla " he hugged me "girls " he nodded and my friend bowed his head in respect.

" go get ready your position they gonna arrive soon " ( thts mean get ready on the stage behind the curtain).

~ rodrick pov (alpha of all alpha) ~

soon we arrived to the place and ive been greeted by all alpha . we went in. and i hold hands with the slut that i brought with me. to entertain me if im bored.

i inhaled and stop dead track. i can smell fresh lemon and strawberry scent. my wolf grolwed. 'MATE' oh no my mate here. im sure its not a guy. probally a waitress or something.

i went to my seat and place the slut on my lap she giggled forget about my mate. and all of the alpha sat down.

the light dim . soon the curtain opened. and showed 5 or 6 girls i cant see the other one clearly cause she been blocked by her friends.

i looked at them one by one and none is my mate . the song started . price tag played.

' oooooo seems like everybody got a price i wonder have a sleep at night when the sell come first and the truth come second just stop for a minute and smiled everybody look to the left everybody look to the right can you feel that yeah we pay that we love tonight '

two chicks sang and it quite for a second then there someone sang

' it aint about the money '

in a rap voice. then they all moved aside and came this sexy slim girl more beautiful than the others her brown hair hazel eyes . i feel like want to take her. now my wolf scream 'MATE!' then she start dancing and singing.

' its not about the money money money we dont need your money money money we just want make the world dance forget about the price tag it aint about uhh cheching cheching it aint about yeah bebling bebling...' she stopped. when her eyes met mine and her eyes fill with hurt shocked angry. her friends looked at her confused

i moved the slut from my lap and i stand and my action gonna surprise everybody but not my boys i link them and told them my idea.

~ Kayla pov ~

it really surpirse me when he stood and ........

sang

' please dont stop the , please dont stop the , please dont stop the music papapapapapapa please dont stop the music papapapappa please dont stop the music papappaappa please dont stop the music ....'

when he sang it was followed by other alpha and another alpha and another alpha and another alpha. this really a surprise. we gasped . even the other alpha looked shock dont know what happend. they sang it till the end then continued with another song.

' oooo mickey you so fine you so fine you blow my mind hey mickey hey hey hey mickey hey. hey mickey..'

then amy cut them . they smirked

' you so fine and you are mind ill be yours till the end of time cause u make me feel yeah you make me feel so shining and new. like a virgin touch for the very first time ...'

i countinued with another song .

##########################

lol isnt it fun im gonna post my other chapter if theres a comment or vote or someone read this chapter. so yeah :D. for your information all this songs from pitch perfect.