CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

' like the one in me thats okay let see how you do it put out your juus lets get down to it . hit me with your best shot why dont u hit me with your best shot hit me with your best shotfire away....'

they about to cut me but yasmeen cut them before they make a move.

' nannanana come on nananana come on cause i may be bad but im perfectly good at it. sex in the air i dont care the smell of it stick and bones may break my bone....'

we do the program but the alpha cut us.

' sex baby lets talk about you and me lets talk.about all the good things and the bad thing that maybe lets talk about sex oh right lets talk about sex a little bit a little bit lets talk.about sexbaby....'

we cut them.

' baby all through the night i will make love to you like you want me too and i.....'

my mate cut them.

' and i guess theres just a women in you that brings out the men in me i know i cant help my self you all the one in me it feels like first time it feels like very first time it feels like first time....'

i cut him. using my rap.

' its going down felt like the black with the hommies got the....... (i skipped ;) ) i like the way you workin *they do the background *#no digity# i like the way you workin #no digity # /4 times/ .... we out '

they all began to cheered and throw all flowers to us. my mate smirked. the fact that i sing with hin doesnt mean i forgive him.

i hugged my friends they all happy. for them it was the first time they ever do that well me i do it a lot i have competition when i was primary school.

my dad went to me and said to me how proud he was. i smiled . we all bowed and went to our changing room.

" guys that was soooooo COOOL!" amy yelled . " hell yeah it is" i said they all grinned. we changed our clothes.

" so does any one of you already found your mate?" charlie asked. they all replied no except me. they waiting for my answer.

"kayla?" charile look at me. my heart still hurt so the best answer is " no " i faked smiled my wild whimpered. i ignored her.

theres a knock jessica went to open it. and theirs two bodyguard and someone come in view. my mate.

" good afternoon girls " we all bowed in respect . he looked at me liked he didnt asked me to do it.

" nice show" he said still looked at me. " thanks alpha rodrick " i said politely my ass. the girl nodded.

"soo..... girls im gonna take what is mine " he gave signal to his bodyguard and they suddenly picked me up.

" hey! let me down you big people with big body " they ignored me. " jessica help me" i whined . they all looked confused and afraid. because my oh so called mate gave them death glared .

" let me go!! oh god please hell me" i yelled. " someone help me!" hoping that someone will help me soon. but no nobody save me.

" we going to my house mate" rodrick said. they gasped. " im not your mate you have your slut already you dont need me" i yelled .

" dont said like that " he grolwed. i whimpered . his eyes soften . " lets go take her to the limo ". " NO! i love u burger " lol i know .

and we went to the limo .

*************************************

too short right cause im tired thats why

im kind right now i upload another chapter thanks to me lol :D dont forget to comment or vote . if you want another chapter. or i would give the chapter to you.