CHAPTER 1:FIRST SIGHT

YES I FOUND THE TITLE FOR HOIRS KNOW.
foxy's pov

I woke up In the parts/service room and saw my friends broken apart and I woke them up by dragging myself to them to wake them up. As i turned them they were scared because of what they had become into broken peices.chica said to me in a broken voice"d-d-arliiiiing w-whaaaaat h-happened to-to i-is. I sighed and said in a sad voice."I do not know Chica but ye got to fix ourselves ".Bonnie said to me in a scary voice. "yyyyyyoooooorrrueu rrrfgight ".Freddy said in a fine voice still."ok foxy, good thing we are in the parts/service room".I replied. Yar I know.
Time past

Freddy's pov

We are already done fixing ourselves and went to check out why we were there.we walked and saw a new version of us but more cuter and shorter,i deeply inhale. And when we were just walking we come a cross with them. I saw them in shock and also my friends were but foxy wasn't.
Foxy pov

When we saw our new versions I saw a albino fox,which she so cute and beautiful I shaked my head and suddenly Chica hold me and said in a worried voice"what is wrong foxy?".I said to her in a nervous voice . "uh ugh nothing chica".
Mangle pov

When we across upon the old ones I saw a handsome crimson pirate fox. But I shook my head because when I saw the old version of toychica holding his hand and so I sighed and hide into the back of toybonnie.
TOY BONNIE POV

I Saw that mangle went behind me and I asked in a whispering voice. "mangle what is wrong?".mangle asked in a nervous voice. "I I I don't know? ".
Freddy's and toy freddy pov
Freddy." So your my new version".toy Freddy replied."yeah so your my 1st version right. Freddy giggled. "Hmhmhm yep so are we friends". Toy freddy said in a happy voice. "of course we are".toy freddy shake my hand so I shake my hand also then the others shake there hands but not foxy and that albino fox.

Sorry if it is short I was in a rush but it will better in the 2nd chapter sorry if there is a wrong grammar so comment, share, vote, and that's all
THE THUNDER GOD. LEX......