CHAPTER 5.2:WILL IT BE REAL?

Foxy's pov
*DREAMING*

I am in a dark place and I know I am dreaming but why did I,never mind I thought I don't dream but then suddenly golden Freddy was beside and he told me. "foxy you need to protect mangle from Chica".I asked him. "wha-why golden freddy".he replied at me. "I will show you".he showed me what happened and I can't believe she got killed and so I was in shock what happen to mangle she is been torn apart so I said to golden Freddy. "what happen to mangle".he replied. "I do not know what happen I am just showing you the future foxy,oh and foxy you need to use your kill switch mode".I replied in fear. "guh but why?i can't do that-that is too powerful to be used also I can't control it well golden Freddy why are saying this to me".he replied. "that is your last stand foxy! What will you do now?save mangle or not this is your last choice".my body built in fear so i cried and I keep on shouting as loud as I can and I said to golden Freddy."I WILL PROTECT HER!!!!!!!".I woke up in fear and still hugging mangle,so hugged her tightly and said to her crying."i-i I will protect you mangle no matter what will happen I will be always there with".and so I hugged her more and rubbed her back gently and said to her one more time."you will be fine mangle I-i won't let chica hurt you".

HEY ITS ME AGAIN SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT BECAUSE IT IS JUST ITS EXTENDED VERSION. SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I MIGHT DO A NEW ONE IN THURSDAY BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT THINGS TO DO KNOW TOMORROW BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT. SO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.