CHAPTER 2:GETTING ALONG

Freddy and toy Freddy pov

I told toy Freddy "what is you and your friends new advantages and disadvantages".toy Freddy replied. "our advantages is that we have a faster movement,strong memory capacity, self repair system and a better singing voice,and our disadvantages are that we are not a very strong metal we don't have any fur and we don't have any night mode,so what is yours freddy".Freddy replied. "our advantages is that we have a strong metal with fur, 70+ songs ,fast core and our suit is replaceable,our disadvantages is that our voice is deep,slow movement and no self repair system".
Bonnie and toy BONNIE pov

Bonnie said to toy BONNIE in a cold voice. "so are you a girl? ".toy Bonnie replied in anger."I am not a girl! Doesn't mean that they designed me accidently into a girl but I am a boy".Bonnie replied in shock. "wow your a boy but you look like a girl when you have that pink eye lid".toy BONNIE replied in anger. "SSSHHHHUUUTTTT UUUUPPPPP!!! !!!!!!!!!!.
CHICA AND TOY CHICA POV

Toy Chica said to Chica in a laughing voice. "why are you not feminine chica".Chica replied in shock. "hey at least I am not wearing a shortpant!".toy Chica replied in a laughing voice. Hahahahahahahaha we are really different".Chica laughed as well.
FOXY AND MANGLE POV

Foxy said in a nervous voice."uhm what is ye name lass".mangle replied in a nervous voice. "m-m-mangle what is yours".foxy replied in a NV(nervous voice)."that's a beautiful name ye got there ,my name is F-foxy the pirate fox".stupid stupid fox he said in his thought.mangle replied in a calmed voice."wow your a pirate that's really good I am also a pirate but I don't say in pirate language".foxy calm down and replied. "your also a pirate".I dashed into her and I accidently trip because my knee is still cranking up by the fixing work and so me and mangle went down on the floor,my arms was holding shoulder and her was holding my chest. We both blushed madly and so I stand up as quick as possible and leaned to the wall.
Mangles pov

I can't believe he did that to meand so stand as quick as possible and leaned in the wall also and told to foxy. "why did you do that! ".foxy replied blushing. "sorry Las I mean mangle it is just that mi leg is still not working well for a while".I replied to him in a worried voice and went closer to him. "what is wrong foxy are you still-oh so your parts are getting weak come with me I will help you".foxy replied blushing. "n-n-no need mangle I can do it myself ".I replied to him blushing. "n-n-nonse sense I can't let you fix by yourself I will help you please foxy.
FOXYS POV

Oh no her eyes is so beautiful  that I cannot say no I need to say yes and then I replied. "thank ye a lot but no I can fix myself I am a strong pirate".oh har har I am so stupid.mangle replied in a sad voice. "oh ok I will get back to the cove I guess. Mangle walked away because of me ggrrr I am so stupid on saying it to her so I went to the parts/service room to repair my knee and I was thinking I think I love mangle but I am built for Chica and Chica loves me, but I don't love her. Gggrrrr desperate state.
Mangles pov

Ugh what is this feeling I have in my heart it is so weird I never felt that way maybe I love him bit foxy already love Chica, begun crying.i do not know what to do I must,no he will never love me gggrrr this is frustrating. But at least the restaurant is closed for 3 days I have to tell someday.
Freddy and toy freddy pov

Attention everyone me and toy Freddy prove that we will be staying with our doubles so we can be friends more better.
Foxy pov

What! I was in shock ,my double is oh no it's mangle what am I gonna do now she might hate me because of my stupid action so I went to the pirates covered and saw mangle.mangle replied in a nervous. "F-foxy why are you doing here".I replied."uhm Freddy and toy Freddy  announced that we will live with our doubles".mangle replied in a happy voice. "they did!  Yey so we can be good friends right foxy".I replied in a happy voice as well. "yeah we can be gud friends but tomorrow, I am very sleepy".mangle replied in a joyful voice. "ok there is the bed and I will teach you how to speak properly tomorrow".foxy replied in a sleepy voice. "Yar only one bed so we have to sleep in that bed".mangle replied in a giggling voice. "of course silly".foxy yawn. "Yyyyyaaaawwwnn I am so sleepy". Foxy went to the side of the bed and slept immediately.
Mangles pov

As I saw foxy went to bed, he is so cute when he sleeps his crimson fur so soft and his design is so admiring.and so I went to bed also and feel the fur foxy and it so soft and warm and then he hugged me for a few seconds and let go of me,i blushed so madly because he is so warm and soft,so I went to sleep near him.

HAHA IT WAS GREAT IT TOOK TIME FOR IT TO BE FINISHED AND I JUST FINISHED MY PROJECT IN SHORT NOTICE SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT YOU CAN SHARE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.
THE THUNDER GOD. LEX........