CHAPTER 14:Lance the shape shape shifting fox

Lance's pov

As my dad carried and show me to the others a got extremely shy so I just hide in the back of my dad and he said. "what is wrong son? ".I replied. "I am just shy because I don't know them dad".my dad replied."it is OK son just talk to them".he let me down his back so I greet myself to the purple bunny,brown bear, a light blue Bunny, a chicken, and a light brown bear. "h-hi there? ".the chicken said. "aaawwww his so cute".and she hugged also the others and so cried and went to my dad and he picked me and he said."sorry guys he is a bit shy he is just new".
Mangle's pov

I can't believe that we a son I am so happy thenfoxy went near me and said. "mangle this is our son his very special.what would be his name? ".he let down our son and I hugged then I started and said. "Lance? Lance will be your name is it great".he hugged me and he nodded his head he must have really like his name then foxy went near and hug as both and said."we-we are a family now and will always be a family".
Toy Freddy's pov

I ask to the new animatronic about his new improvements but when I was about to say he went to the back of mangle.he must be really shy but mangle is saying to him that I can't hear so minutes past and they were done so he went near me and said. "uhm yes uncle toy freddy? ".I replied in a gentle voice. "hey may I know your improvement or information pls".he replied in a hesitant voice. "m-my name is Lance and the creator called a shape shifting fox a new generation of animatronic I have also two mode which I have is pirate mode and civil and I am in this and I have also a civil mode".I replied in amazement ."wow! May I see your civil mode your an amazing animatronic".he replied in a hesitate voice."uhm uh ok".he switched his civil mode and his fur change colors into black and light glowing crimson red also his eyepatch turned into goggles and all of us said at the same time."wwwwoooowwww".but suddenly he changed back and said. "I am still having a few glitches to myself sorry".
Foxy's pov

I saw him change into civil mode and pirate mode he is really a special animatronic but he still have some glitches and I said to him In a sleepy voice because is really late like 3:00 am."son I mean Lance we should really go to sleep and good thing there is no birthday party tomorrow ".Lance replied. "dahad I am not yet sleepy".mangle replied. "Lance?mommy and daddy are sleepy already you need to also sleep".Lance replied In a sad voice. "ok mom".so we went and say goodnight to all of them.we went to the I am at the side, lance is on the middle, and mangle is on the other side and I said. "goodnight".so I laid the blanket on us and went to bed.it was really a long night.
HEY GUYS IMPORTANT NEWS THAT THE FINAL CHAPTER IS COMING AND I WILL MAKE IT ON NEXT 2 WEEKS THE NEW BOOK OR A MONTH BECAUSE OF SCHOOL SO WISH ME GOOD LUCK AND COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.
THE THUNDER GOD.LEX.......