Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was the 28th December 2012. I had just woken up. For the past few days I hadn’t been myself, I hadn’t even been sleeping because I was so excited. Although I’m a Norwich fan, I have a crazy obsession with like half the Manchester City team. Especially Joe Hart! My excitement had been building up. I could feel it. Probably sounds weird but it is true. My friend, Caitlin who I went with is a Manchester City fan. She invited me to come just for the pure fact of my Joe Hart obsession.

When I got up it was about 10:30. I got in the shower to try and calm down a bit but all I could think about was him being stood exactly in front of me look down at me whilst signing my autograph book. I couldn't contain myself. He is so perfect its unbelievable. I love him that much it means the world to have met him.

Once I had got dressed I packed my bag ready to sleep round Caitlin’s. Me and her had been fantasising about this moment for months. This would make our 2012. I was speaking to her on facebook about everything. I was tweeting like mad. I seemed to say ‘omg’ quite a lot. I was just so amazed that I would be meeting him. This was like my life.

Time for dinner now. I made myself a lovely bacon sandwich; at this point I was finding it so hard to even eat. Let alone speak. I was trying so hard to prepare myself for what was going to happen later. It must have been the slowest sandwich I have ever eaten. It’s the only thing I could eat in fact. My excitement was still building up, it didn’t help by the fact I was texting Caitlin and me and her were just fangirling over EVERYTHING. She was in asda getting marker pens for us. Woooo

After dinner I went back to my room to do my hair. I had to straighten it as it goes wavy when it is wet. I have to admit it was partly for the fact I would be meeting Joe Hart but still. I burnt my ear in my excitement, Like I said before I couldn’t contain my excitement. As the time past I was getting more and more excited. The smile on my face was growing bigger and bigger. I was still talking to Caitlin on facebook at this moment. We were both as bad as each other. Apart from she is a Manchester City fan and I just want to get Joe Hart’s autograph.

When Caitlin said she was now coming to get me I got my shoes on sat waiting in the lounge. I cannot tell you how big my smile was at this point. I swear my face was like stuck like it. My cheek bones were even hurting. But then…..there was a knock at my door. I went mental. My smile grew bigger and my excitement was to the tip. I grabbed the door handle and opened it. I think I freaked out Caitlin a bit because I pulled some sort of pervy smile. Haha. I grabbed my stuff, said goodbye to my mum and sisters and walked out the door.