Chapter 5

Chapter 5

29/12/12 – The official day that I was going to meet Joe Hart.

Me and Caitlin both woke up at 9:00 and got dressed and ready for around 9:30. We tried to calm ourselves down as much as we could. But I don’t think that was possible. I felt so weird. In some way I felt sick but in others I was excited and nervous.

Once everyone was ready we left for Sprowston Manor. Me, Caitlin, Lisa, and Caitlin’s dad, Stephen. In the car I was literally speechless. I couldn’t believe what was going to happen. Honestly this would make my 2012, my life. I am obsessed and totally in love with Joe Hart but today I could see him in real life. Human form, and not just on TV.

We arrived at Sprowston Manor early for a reason. About 10:00. We needed a good spot. We knew there would be people who wanted front spots like us.

We managed to get a spot right near the door. Hopefully they wouldn’t miss us if we were there. We saw the people we met last night and more people. I had my drawing and autograph book layed out waiting for 11:00 to come.

Once again like last night we saw players and staff walking past. Some even sat on the sofa chairs right beside the window so we could see them. I mean that was just teasing us.

The time went so fast. It felt like 5 minutes to me. I had my camera ready and I was prepared.

When the time got closer to 11:00 the boys were waiting and getting ready next to the front door. I can remember Joe Hart coming down from his room and getting his jacket on. Caitlin was shouting at me to wave to him but I just stood staring in my own little world because I couldn’t believe he was there. I honestly thought I was dreaming. I managed to give him a little gay flick with my hand but I made myself look like an idiot. I know this is probably sad but I even remember him taking a bottle of orange juice, from the table beside him. I just stood staring. I swear he thought I was weird because he kept making eye contact with me like I was so complete weirdo.

When 11:00 arrived they all got up and started lining up. I think Kompany led them out of Sprowston Manor but we weren’t allowed to call their name or give them any hassle if we wanted an autograph. Again when Joe Hart walked passed I stood staring with my jaw dropped embarrassing myself. When he did walk past he itched his left eye with his left hand whilst hold his bottle of orange juice in his left hand.  I remember this because I tried to get a picture but I was shaking and fangirling that it ended up as the floor. Others that walked out that I did get a picture of were Garcia, Aguero and Dzeko.

Their route for their walk was basically up and down the drive way. I must say they walked incredibly slowly, but to be honest I would wait any amount of time to see them.

As they got towards the fans and closer back to Sprowston Manor everyone was excited. Some of the players just walked straight past on back inside but others didn’t.

I was just waiting out for Hart. Not many of the players would sign much unless it was obvious you supported Manchester City. Caitlin who was in her City shirt was the only one to get a signature from Zabaletta.

Joe Hart was one of the last people to come to me and Caitlin. I can remember when Kompany was in front of me, I just pulled my autograph book close to me and literally stared at Hart as he worked his way down the line.

When it did come to me I looked up at him, gave him my pen and just stood shell shocked. As I gave him my pen I can remember touching his hand. It felt amazing. He signed my autograph book and I literally melted. I had my autograph book on top of the drawing I had done for Hart. After he’d signed my book he looked down at me as if to say do I want the drawing signed. I couldn’t manage to get my things sorted out for him to sign it. But he did see it so that was good enough .It was hard enough to even get one autograph from them.

I tried to get an autograph from Dzeko but my words wouldn’t come out. It was a shame Garcia didn’t sign anything, I love him. Caitlin was most upset when Nasri just walked inside. But she got loads of autographs.

I got pictures of Dzeko, Aguero, Hart and Kompany with us. But not our faces:(

It was the most amazing day ever! I will never forget it. It will always been in my Hart, haha see what I did there. The rest of that day I had my autograph book by my side and I still do now. All the way home I sat with my jaw dropped and literally crying. He is my life. Omg I love him so much.

Sorry if it’s a bit long. But hope you enjoyed my story. I loved writing it. Sorry it’s 5 days late.