"Lucid Dream"

___________

___________

Jungkook entered the room with the tray of food in his hands only to see no one. He frowned and then looked at the bathroom door which was closed. "She must be there" Mumbling softly to himself, he approached the bed and put the tray onto it. But he quickly turned around upon hearing the sound of the door which got opened by none other than Yn who soon ran out of the room. She was hiding behind the door and when Jungkook wasn't paying attention she took the opportunity to escape.

A chuckle escaped from his lips as he stared at the opened door. "So naive. You didn't change at all Ynahh..." Smiling sinisterly, he cracked his neck and started to walk out of the room with heavy steps. He wasn't mad at her, just amused that even when she knows that she can't escape from him and her fate is linked with his, then also she is trying so hard. But somewhere in his heart, he was feeling sad and hurt at the same time too. There was a time when they both loved each other so much, but now he was all alone.

Tears brimmed in his eye at the thought of Yn not loving him anymore. Walking downstairs with the same expression, he looked at Yn who was surrounded by two guards. She was crying while begging them to let her go but they didn't even budge as they were following strict orders given by none other than Jimin. She was so much into her sorrow that she didn't realise that Jungkook was already standing behind her.

Signalling the guards with his fingers, his gaze never left Yn's back. The guards quickly left which made Yn frown but as she made a further step to walk towards the door, a strong muscular arm was wrapped around her waist which increased her heartbeats because of fear. She knew who it was, no one could dare to touch her except for Jungkook. "Where do you think you are going love?" His raspy voice echoed through her ear as she shivered badly. His heart bled upon noticing her trembling state, there is no way he would hurt the only person who gave him the love he always longed for.

 His heart bled upon noticing her trembling state, there is no way he would hurt the only person who gave him the love he always longed for

Jungkook: "Don't be afraid... I will never hurt you. I'm sorry for yelling at you, calm down baby" Whispering softly against her ear, he closed his eyes before placing his lips in the area between her ear and neck. She gasped in response to his sensual act, while he wrapped his other arm around her figure and sucked on her smooth delicate skin. His heart jumped with happiness while hers ached badly. She didn't want to stay away from him but the past moments affected her mind deeply.