"Misunderstandings"

____________

____________

Silence...

An eerie silence engulfed the room as soon as those words escaped from his lips. Jungkook remained stiff on his seat and didn't say anything further. His eyes were blank.

Deadly blank...

Looking over at him, Mr. Gilbert cleared his throat before speaking. "Mr. Jeon-"

Jungkook: "I want to meet her"

His words came out in an instant. Slowly turning his head towards the lawyer, Jungkook spoke in a calm deadly tone. His face wasn't expressing any emotions, just blank. All blank. As if a dead corpse is sitting in front of the lawyer.

Jungkook: "If you can then send a notice to her. I don't know about the laws but I believe you can do something" The latter nodded before looking at the file again, he didn't know how to build up the courage to ask him about the past. The sudden news must be so heart breaking for Jungkook. Few moments ago, he shared the most beautiful memory of his life, and in a second the news of her divorcing him made him numb.

 Few moments ago, he shared the most beautiful memory of his life, and in a second the news of her divorcing him made him numb

Hoseok on the other hand stared at his friend with nothing but pity and sympathy. Somewhere, he was getting mad at Yn for doing all this, but if we look at the past events, she can't be blamed too. Anyone would do such thing.

Mr. Gilbert: "I will send it. If you don't want to continue-"

Jungkook: "I will do it" He again cut off his words, that expression not leaving his face. Looking over at Hoseok, Mr. Gilbert gestured him to leave the two of them alone so that they can start again. He nodded and glanced at Jungkook for the last time before turning around, and left the room.

Jungkook: "You see that picture?" He pointed towards the picture of a girl whom he murdered. Mr. Gilbert glanced at it before shifting his gaze onto Jungkook again whose expressions soon changed into an intense one. An aggressive smirk formed on his lips as he recalled the moment when he threw her out of his life.

Jungkook: "Her name was Eva. She was my step sister's friend, the one who was obsessed with me" With a chuckle, he shook his head. "So what she did?" Jungkook's expressions changed in an instant and he spoke with gritted teeth. "She dared to hurt my Yn! Something which she shouldn't have done"
______________