"Vanilla Essence"

Mature content ahead, be aware

_________

[Jungkook's POV]

She looked into my eyes with an unknown emotion as I spoke those words. I really want it, I really want to show her how much she means to me. And I'll do that tonight, with my touches, with my gestures, I'll express the love and madness which is engulfed inside my heart. And only she can tame the beast which has been longing for her for so long. I couldn't control anymore, and stared into her eyes for the sign of permission.

She slowly cupped my cheek making my mind numb with her sensual touches, she is so powerful.

Yn: "Then show me" my heart beat crazily as I clenched my teeth due to this intense feeling which was losing my mind. "I love you Jungkook" and that was enough for me to pull another act. Grabbing her jaw firmly I looked deeply into those chocolate brown eyes before mumbling against her lips.

"I love you too baby, so so much" and with these words, I placed my lips onto hers and shivers ran down through my spine upon feeling her sweet honey like lips. The way her lips perfectly moulds against mine, it always makes me crave for more. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pushed her back against the wall, kissing her while it lasts. It gets really hard for me to pull away, this feeling is so magical. And I always become selfish when it comes to her, I want more and more.

Her breathings got irregular which made me snap out of my carnal desires. She is so sensitive, I wonder how will she handle what's about to come next. Faintly chuckling at this mere thought, I shook my head but was also excited at the same time to see her in that state, when I'll make her mine in every possible way. After this night no one can separate us, not even God.

"You are so sensitive baby" I chuckled breathlessly before burying my face on her neck. Grabbing her waist firmly, I began with my search while those sinful addictive sounds started to escape from her lips.

So addictive! So fvcking addictive!

[Author's POV]

His words were making her lose her mind completely, they way his lips were travelling on her skin made her insane. She didn't hesitate to make further step, she can't deny that deep inside her heart, she also craved for him. Even she wants to make their bond more strong.

Eternal...

Her fingers instantly made their way towards his soft hair as she pushed his face further into her skin. Jungkook smirked upon noticing her gestures, she was feeling good with what he was doing to her. Grabbing her waist, he pulled her away from the wall and turned her around, both of them were now facing the mirror, with him standing behind her back. His eyes were deeply staring into hers which made her very weak under his dominant aura.

Jungkook: "I want you to look at yourself while I make you mine. How you respond to my touches, I want you to know how beautiful you look when I do this to you" whispering in a deep voice near her ear, he placed his lips on her shoulder as she again closed her eyes. "Open your eyes" he demanded and gripped her jaw as he caressed his thumb over her bottom lip. Coiling his arm around her stomach, he swore to God he was losing his sanity upon looking at their reflection in the mirror.