Chapter 3

*** Autumn's POV ***

I guess that fake Barbie is right why do I live when no one cares for me might as well die right? I've tried before I won't deny it but I just can't being myself to it.

I'm a coward and a liar I convince myself someone had to care but that's a big lie, I don't understand why I try. I guess I still hope someone out there cares. I shouldn't but I still do.

I'm climbing the bleachers, just as the pe teacher, Miss Sandy the only teacher who doesn't treat me like craps but spent care about me either, calls my name as she takes role.

"Here" I say my voice nearly above a whisper but she knows I'm here even if she didn't hear me. She saw me entering the locker behind all the popular girls. Everyone in the school including the staff know how bad I'm treated here, but they decide not to interfere. If someone is beating me up they just walk silently pretending they don't here my wimpers.

"Alright everybody drop down and give me 40." Miss Sandy yells.

"Ugh nope I can't do it I'll sweat. It will ruin my makeup" Barbie complains.

"Alright just do something so I don't have to mark you down. "

I do as I'm told all the time. I actually like working out it's fun and healthy. But everyone makes fun of me more saying it's useless and I'll always be fat.

**** Tyler's POV ****

"Hey bro" I turn around to see my best friend Dan behind me.

"Aye. What's up?" I say while we do the usual handshake.

"Nothing. Just saw the whale trip over her fat self, down the hall." He says laughing, I join in feeling terrible that I missed that.

"Damn it I missed it. "

"You did it was epic. She fell face first since she was carrying her books. I actually feel bad for those poor books."

" I bet imagine a whale falling on you. I would die"

"Yeah poor books. Aye what if we take them from her locker and hide them somewhere." He says making me smirk just thinking about it.

"Or wait, dude what if we play a joke on her"

"What kinda joke" I ask looking at him knowing he always he brilliant ideas.

"What if we get a guy or someone to pretend to like her and care for, which honestly won't ever happen, and make her fall then completely destroy her by throwing her away like the piece of shit she is."

"You're a genious. Who would sacrifice themselves though?" I ask feeling terrible for the guy.

"since I came up with the idea you have to carry out the plan." What oh god no.

"Fuck no! That's disgusting" I yell making a disgusted face.

"I know but hey the outcome will be great dude."

Well, I guess I mean I will be the one to completely break her.

"Alright. But you will help me. Now let's come up with a plan." This will be horrible but great at the end haha.