Chapter 2

*Autumn' s Pov*

I quickly rinse the cuts with cold water. It stings but feels great in a way. I have the need to do this whenever im upset which is always. If I dont I start shivering even if its not cold its anxiety I know I have problems but I cant ask for help. No one would help me anyways they would all let me die.

I rinse all the blood off and head to second period. "Well time went by fast" I whisper walking out the door.

I have P.E next great right. No. I hate it. Everyone trys to hurt anyway they can so I just dont participate anymore. The teacher and the class can go fuck themselves I dont care. They are all bitches. But oh well its what we all have to keep up with. I go into the girl locker rooms and go to mine. I look around to see if anyone is paying attention. Nope okay Autumn go to yiur locker fast without them noticing.

I speed walk to my locker put in my combination and get out my clothes. Once agan I turn to see if any girl is looking or theyll make fun of my body. Because honestly Im very fat and have tons of scars all over my body. I quickly slide off ny shirt covering my self with it while I grap my P.E. one.

"Ew look at the fat cow! She has ugly scars all over guess she has tried to kill herself many times but failed. But just do it already cow no one wants you or cares for you."

I guess that hurt. I just put on my shirt quietly. And head out to the gym.

**
★comment

★vote

★follow