Chapter 1

Hey guys, I decided to post this story which I wrote for English. It was a short story but I am going to try to make it longer and change a few details.

★★★★★

★★Third person POV★★

Fat. Ugly. Worthless. That is all Autumn hears every day. From a specific person, who hates her. Tyler Oaks he will do anything in his power to make Autumn miserable. Why? Not even he knows, all he knows is that it bothers him when she is happy or smiling. Tyler is the cool, popular guy every girl desires. Quite opposite of Autumn, she is the "emo" of the school. She has no friends, she is lonely. She despises herself for not being the girl everyone likes or desires. They have nothing in common.

★★★ Autumn's POV ★★★

"Hurry up and get to school! I swear if you're late again, you will wish you hadn't been born!" yelled my mother from our living room's couch.

"I'm going mother." I responded. "Although I already wish I hadn't" I mumbled as I speed walked out the door. Knowing that if i didnt i would sufer serious consequences. This usually included me being beat, untill i was about to pass out. I continued to walk for the next 20 minutes that took me to get to school. "Ugh. Another day in hell, I mean high school. Well, at least I get to escape and go to the mall later." I thought to myself, cracking a tiny smile which was very rare.

I did not notice that someone was walking towards me because i was too busy thinking of escaping to the mall later. "Hey have you guys ever seen a smiling whale?" I instantly knew it was Tyler who asked his group of friends, laughing. They all looked at each other.

"No actually we haven't," the shortest replied.

"Well guys we have one in front of us. Don't we Autumn? Oh wait I forgot whales don't talk." Said Tyler. They all started laughing at me and started walking towards me.

I did not know what to say so I just stood silent and waiting. They came and pushed me to each other until they grew bored, then they started to walk away. Once they had left I ran as fast as i could to the girls' restroom and went into a stall. I made sure no one was else was in there, then I opened a tiny compartment in my backpack that no one knew about but me.

I hate this I really do. But I cant help doing this. It feels like pure torture if I dont. I need to escape. Escape this feeling to get better. But how. Being happy would be the answer. But its not possible the way he treats me.

But I guess what he does is justified. Im worthless, ugly, fat, etc. He only speaks the truth. Its all my fault.

Its not only him, its also my parents, they hate me so much just for being born. My parents despise each other but get together to hurt me. My mom hates my dad because he got her pregnant and so she lost her chance with the man she loved, since my grand parents made them get married and raise me. And with my dad, he had to leave college and begin working to maintain us. Although they had an okay life they became drug addicts, and everytime they get drunk they hurt me. And blame me for the misfortunes.

As im thinking of this I pull put my razors from my secret compartment which are rapped in a piece of shirt I ripped. And I pick the sharpest one.

I raise up my sleeve still thinking about my shity life.

I put the razor against my wrist and slice into my skin Wincing everytime the cold metal slices, digs and pulls my skin open. I carve into the old and new scars making it even more painful. But its even better. I enjoy every ounce of pain it produces.

Finally, I stop and smile at my work of art, "WORTHLESS"

is carved into my skin. This single word describes me entirely, my life, me, and my world.

★★★★★

Its a bit sad I guess. Anyways I hope you enjoyed.

Picture of Autumn on the side ----->

★ comment
★ vote
★follow