Lᴜᴋᴇ's Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

Quick (A/N): AAAAAHHHH I'M SO VERY SORRY I FORGOT TO UPLOAD CHAPTERS! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL, THANK GOD ITS FINISHED THOUGH! IM SO SORRY I PROMISE I'LL UPLOAD TWO TO THREE MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS ONE, AS A SORRY. I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FROM NOW ON, I PROMISE!!!!!ANYWAYS I'LL SHUT UP NOW ENJOY THIS CHAPTER PLUS THE OTHER TWO!!

 I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FROM NOW ON, I PROMISE!!!!!ANYWAYS I'LL SHUT UP NOW ENJOY THIS CHAPTER PLUS THE OTHER TWO!!

-You woke up again, got ready to go to R.A.D. you got up excited and texted Levi a good morning before running to the dining room. You made sure to save a seat for Leviathan. It took Levi a while to get out. He yawned, you motioned him to come and sit by you. Which he gladly did. After you guys had breakfast, which was Lucifers turn to cook for today.

"(Y/N), are you going to eat that?" Beel asked.

You shook your head.

"You can have it." You said pushing your plate towards Beel.

His eyes sparkled and began to eat quickly.

"Come on (Y/N) let's go." Levi says standing up.

You nodded. You guys walked the whole way there.

"I have a different class today for first period but I'll see you in second period." Levi says, to which you nodded.

You sat down silently. Lucifer sat beside you.

"How are you enjoying your stay in R.A.D.?" Lucifer asked.

"It's actually pretty fun! I didn't expect it to be" You replied.

He nodded.

"Lucifer it's time for the student council meeting!" Diavolo said with a smile.

He had another person at his side. He had dark green hair, the tips of his hair were a light greenish blue. You looked at him and smiled.

"I believe we haven't met yet have we?" He asked.

You shook your head.

"I'm Barbatos, Diavolo's butler. It's nice to meet the human everyone's talking about." He says.

"Hey Lucifer, I didn't notice you were in the same class." Said Simeon.

"Good morning" he said smiling.

"Good morning Simeon." Lucifer says.

There was a small boy looking at you from behind Simeon. He was at least five feet tall. He looked suspiciously at the other three demons before asking you.

"Can I talk to you?"

You nodded. He pulled you outside the classroom. He let out a stifled sigh.

"Don't trust any demons here.." he muttered barely above a whisper.

"I couldn't hear you the first time, could you repeat that." You replied.

He looked you in the eyes with a seriousness in his own pair of ocean blue.

"Don't trust any demons here, especially not Lucifer." He warned.

You were a bit shocked since, Lucifer had been nice to you. But maybe his warning was true. Before you could reply, Simeon walked by.

"Come on Luke, we'll be late to class." Simeon says waiting for him patiently.

Luke acts as if nothing happened and smiled walking away with Simeon. But you could tell, that he was worried about you ignoring his warning.