Mᴏᴠɪᴇ Mᴀʀᴀᴛʜᴏɴ

The Tale of the Seven Lords.

DVD Vol. 2

Though they represent two different species, the protagonist Henry and the Lord of Shadow bridge such differences to form a pact. Working together, they set a trap for the Lord of Fools, who falls victim to it.

The lord of fools is then driven off, chased off into the snowy northern country. It's there in the cold barren wastes that he discovers the frozen body of his former sweetheart, Goldie. He once loved her dearly, before they parted...

"Wh- seriously?! He's finally reunited with her, only to find out that she's dead?! No.. that can't be! Can't he like- use some magic or something to bring her back to life..?!" Mammon complained.

Beel only sighed,
"If you want to know what happens you'll have to keep watching."

I nod in agreement.

DVD Vol. 5

The Lord of Flies faces a crisis after his country is invaded to hostile forces from another land. The opposing army isolated them, cutting off supply lines so they will starve.

Hoping to aid his brother, the Lord of Fools arranges food supplies to be smuggled in. However, a long spell of wet, rainy weather causes all of the food he has sent to spoil.

As a result, the Lord of Flies' land is beset by an outbreak of disease, on top of the famine they already face...

Mammon sobs and sniffles could be heard from next to you.

"Don't blame the Lord of Fools..! He was worried about the Lord of Flies and wanted to help.. that's all..!" Mammon sniffled.

"I can't believe the food ended up spoiling.. it's not fair. He was being so helpful, and he meant well... So why..? WHY?!" Mammon complained through a series of sobs and sniffles.

Beel shoke his head.

"Mammon, stop crying. Your nose is running you know?" Beel pointed out.

I quickly grabbed a tissue and handed it to Mammon, which he took immediately.

"Come on, how can I NOT cry watching this, huh?!" Mammon sobbed, blowing his nose with the tissue.

"It's so saaaaaaaaad..!" Mammon sniffled.

DVD Vol. 7

In year 825 of the ancient era, the Lord of Emptiness leads a sudden rebellion against his eldest brother, the Lord of Corruption.

Unwilling to forgive this betrayal, the Lord of Corruption imprisons him within the Tower of Shadow in the farthest corner of the world.

The other lords lament the fate that has befallen their youngest brother, but there is nothing they can do.

For they feared the wrath of the Lord of Corruption above all else...

"Seriously is whats wrong with them? They're brothers aren't they? Couldn't one of them have done something to stop it from coming to this?" Mammon yells as his eye twitches from annoyance.