Here we are!!

Hello dear readers, Love to all !! And thank u @jasmeetk420!! Ok so this is one more Chap....maybe boring or interesting but lemme know from ur comments!! Plzz!! Need them!!

~~~~Maira POV~~~~~~

After a few hours I got up and to my surprise Sam was awake too. I asked her

"Kya hua? Why did you wake up??"

"Because we r going to land in a few hours!" She said smiling and I was happy she wasn't worried about instincts anymore.

"Really have we been sleeping for that long??" I said peering into my wrist watch and to my surprise I had been sleeping for almost 12 - 13 hours.

"Mmm hhmmm….." she said 

"Well no wonder I'm ur friend" I said and we both chuckled

"Yea……ryt!!!" 

**After 6 Hours**

"PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS AND PLEASE DO NOT MOVE IN THE AIRCRAFT DURING THE LANDING" Came the announcement as I looked up frowning from the small T.V screen as it suddenly shut down. Then my frown disappeared as I heard the word 'landing'. I looked up to Sam and she was…….SLEEPING!! I nudged hard at her elbow and she got up with a jerk.

"You almost gave me a heart attack" She said

" Yea…..come on u can't sleep just now…. We r landing into TEXAS!! We r landing into our dreams!!! I said and saw her face lighten up

"Hmmm…..then ok" she said and winked at me

We fastened our seat belts and felt our bodies go up in air as the plane went down and down until we heard the sound 'SCREECHHHH!!!' The plane was on the runway now. It was now speeding throwing all of us back on our seats. Our heads twirling like anything. And FINALLY the plane came to a halt. I never liked the take off or the landing part. I thought to myself. As soon as we could leave  the plane we reached for our handbags and were soon walking through the vestibule to the airport. We entered the airport and WOW!! What an airport it was!! Then I thought after all it was an airport in The United States of America. I smiled and looked at Sam who was now waiting for our luggages to come through the cargo belt. We waited for almost 10 whole minutes until our Bags came. Phew!!! That was sure a long wait!! We collected our bags and went towards the exit. Now who was gonna come to pick us up I thought…….Yea….a driver from Seoge was going to come to pick us up to drop us at our new residence. That guy will be helping us in this new place for about 4-6 days. And then we will have to look after ourselves. So I looked for that guy……..aaannnd……..found him. He had a board in his hand….

MISS MAIRA

MISS SAMYUKTHA

SEOGE TRUST

We went towards him and introduced ourselves.

"Hey! Umm….well I'm Maira and she is Sam umm….Samyuktha. New employees of Seoge."

"Hello Young Ladies" He said "How do u do??"