Desi Family ka Dhamaka!! ;)

Hey guys...so this is the most awaited chapter I guess?? Hmm...so in this Chap let us just ignore that the Dhoombros have made videos with Maha like the DB nation does not know about how Maha looks and all...only then my story will make sense...ya??  Thank you !! Please comment and vote.....love my readers..

~~~Maira POV~~~

That day was quite lazy. We did nothing but ate….slept…and watched T.V and yes also did the dishes..It was about 9.30pm when we were about to sleep,the door bell rang. Sam opened the door as I was already near my room.I heard them talking

"Hi Aunty!"Sam said

"Jee…beta who mere bacche aagye hai airport mein bus aatey hi hogaye" She said as I descended the steps

"But aunty we were gonna sleep..." Sam trailed off

"Oh...accha.."She said looking down

"Koi bath nahi aunty subh ka pehla kaam aapki beti ko milna hoga hamara..." I said going near her.

"Yea...I think that will be fine....bcoz I think U will be tired and so will they be.."She said cheering up.

"Jee aunty zaroor..."Sam said

"Ok beta jee have a good night sleep...." She said turning around

"Yes aunty of course" I said and she went away smiling. We waited till she vanished into her house. How sweet she was that she wanted us to meet her family although we were Indians....I suppose that does not matter anymore....We too used to think the same thing...

Then we went to sleep soon....but the sleep did not last long enough....bcoz around mid night someone was pounding hard on our door.....I wonder who it is!?!?!?!

~~~~Shehry POV~~~~

Uff!! What a long journey.....!! I thought as I got off the flight. But the journey was sure worth it...I still remember how madly Hussain,Maha and I were dancing in the marriage. Well we had to go it was Saahir Bhai's marriage...and how simple and elegant Sara bhabhi was...like seriously this was a pair made in heaven...

Well coming back to reality we were walking to the baggage collecting counter....our bags came almost after everyone's...Allah!!After ours came we went out and got into a taxi as we did not want to trouble Ami and Abbu at this time.Maha was sleeping all the way...all the journey I wonder why she was sooo sleepy...

I had my leather jacket and gloves on...I don't know why but Maha gave me those gloves stating those were to big for her....I don't understand then why she bought it and insisted on me wearing it all the journey....

Hussain was sitting beside the driver giving him directions and Maha was with me actually sleeping beside me...It was taking a lot of time to reach home...I peered at my watch and saw the time was 3.00am in morning and we reached home at the same time....wow like 3.00 am...hmm...

I picked up Maha in my arms and let her head rest on my shoulder which I did not do before. Before I carried her in my arms just like a baby....When I did that I felt her body hot only near my neck. I saw Ami and Abbu Outside. I quickly called for Ami

"Ami!! Yahan aaye...."

"Jee beta...kya hua??" She asked coming near me

"Touch Maha's body please.." I requested her and she did the Same and quickly withdrew her hand and exclaimed

"Haaye...Allah!! Bacchi ka badan toh bahot garam hai..." She said taking Maha out of my arms.

"Lagta hai Bukhar hua hai" Abbu said checking Maha's Temperature