Worried

Hey lovely people! :D How do you do? Actually I am happy today toh socha aapko bhi happy kardu by updating! So I give you assurance! You will see regular updates from now on. I have almost 2 drafts written up. But but but....update only when you comment. Vote se kaam nahi chalega! Tell me my flaws and help me rectify them. 

And here this chapter would be a filler chapter as I told you I would be revamping the book. So there will be changes in the details too. You know the descripton, the age and stuff. I had started writing the book as an immature writer. But now I will mould it a bit nicely so once I have done that I will let you know and...this chapter is also the starting of the plot. 

Okay enough of my bak bak....Go on! 

~~Shehry's POV~~

I picked up the intercom and contacted my secretary.

"Yeah Stacy! Please ask Ryan to meet me in my cabin. Hmm?" I asked her not looking away from the file.

"Yes sir!" She chirped and hung up. Within minutes Ryan was in my cabin.

"Hey Bossy!" He said cheerfully, I cringed my nose at the word he used.

"Dude, that is the worst thing to call your boss. And mind you, I am straight! So let us just stick to Dude." I snapped at him. His face coloured flushed.

"Okay fine! What is the matter? Came back after a long vacation huh?" He asked as he seated himself on the couch on the right side of my cabin.

"Exactly! Ryan I left the office to your care since our MD had to go to his LA office and I was on a vacation. And this file man, it is totally wrong. The figures aren't correct and this file needs to be at the client's office tomorrow! So Mr. Ryan Heather, please redo this file." I completed with a smile.

"Yes boss!" He said before getting up with a jerk and strolling towards me, taking the file and exiting the cabin. As I resumed my work again, he popped his head inside the cabin.

"And as far as I being straight is concerned, let me tell you one thing. Sarah and I are getting married soon!" He chirped and withdrew his head immediately.

I just blinked at the closed door where he was a minute ago. What. Did. He. Just. Say?

I got up and went to his room.

"What the hell man? You tell me so late?" I whined like a ruti hui biwi! While he just chose to chuckle.

"Dude! You are the first person to know after Sarah! Trust me!" He giggled and my eyes popped out of my sockets. Ryan was an orphan.

We all were college mates. Ryan wasn't that close those days, I, Sarah and few others made a gang. The coolest one anyone could ever imagine.

Ryan was just a friend. After college Ryan and Sarah developed feelings for each other. I and Hussain got busy with all our videos making and two years ago the love birds shifted to Houston. I got Ryan this job and Sarah was an interior designer. Her parents were okay with their relationship.

Ryan always stated us, The Dhoombros, to be his only immediate family. Apart from this he had one uncle, who worked for the police. He had no family so the court did not agree to give Ryan's custody to his uncle. Ryan was brought up in an orphanage in New York after the death of his only mother due to blood cancer and his father, he never had a father. Ryan was kind of an illegitimate child. Then he became an orphan. But he did fight life. He never lost hope.

"Bro! Where to?" Ryan waved his hands in front to my face, pulling me back to reality.

"Home to!" I chirped and he made a face.