CHAPTER 16

JISOO'S POV

I woke up early in the morning to do my usual morning jog. Admiring the neighborhood we're in, a friendly one. This is the day Mina finally going home, and the day that I need a serious talk with her. I stop at the park and decided to sit in one of the bleachers here. Even it was still early in the morning, there were already a lot of people going here.

I deep a sighed as I remember that the book signing event will be next week. I'm kind of nervous coz I can't predict what will going to happen. I hope it will end up in a good way, for sure my fans were all eager to see what will be this new book of mine to offer. I kind of like how my books became popular to some young generations, some of them giving me feedbacks about my books. It was overwhelming really, so I respect my fans and I love them all. They were the reasons why I'm motivated to do more wonderful books for them.

I watch how people interacts in my surroundings, in this way I can expand my knowledge in writing. They inspired me a lot, seeing the simple smiles written all over their every faces. It was an honour for me, to witnessed it. I smiled widely while looking at the calm morning blue sky.

I check the time, and it's already 7:30 in the morning. So I decided to go home, since Mina will arrive later in the afternoon. I want to cook something for her, just to welcome her back. I went home five minutes after, I decided to freshen up and find my way to our kitchen.

I check if I still have some groceries, and unluckily we run out. So I don't have a choice but to go buy grocery first. I run upstairs to change my clothes since it was a little chilly outside. Winter is coming, so I need some thick clothes on me. After changing my clothes, I put my shoes and get my keys as I exit our house.

I hop inside of my car, and drove going to the nearest supermarket store from our place. I parked my car at the parking area, I then hop out and lock it.

I slightly shivered as soon as the winter air touch my bare face. I walked my way to enter the supermarket store. I started to get some necessary things that I need. I also buy Mina her favorite dessert, I know that's the first thing she's looking for later.

After getting all that I need for my cooking later, I pay at the counter and exited the store. I'm now riding my car back to our house. It's already 9:30 in the morning, I still have plenty of time. Reaching our house, I parked my car outside and enter our house.

I put my keys at the table in the living room, removing my coat as I put it in the couch. I then make my way to the kitchen.

I was in the middle of slicing all the ingredients when my phone rang from the living room, I wash my hands and immediately lead my way to the living room, spotting my phone on the table. I get it and look if who's the caller. I furrowed my brows seeing an unknown number.

I still answered it, "Hello? Who's this?" I asked the caller.

"Hello good morning, am I speaking with Min Jeong Kim?" The caller asked me, she's a woman but unfamiliar voice. I creased my brows in more confusion.

"Yes, you are. May I know if who's this?" I asked back, I am now sitting on the couch.

"I'm Jaehyun Song of  J.P. publishing company. We've seen some of your works, you're a great writer actually. The chairman wants to see you, he's one of those people who really likes your books." The caller said, makes me widened my eyes. But I really feel something off about this.

Not that I don't trust my writing skills, it's just that. I'm not that famous enough to attract some big companies. For sure Moonbyul will freak out if ever she find out about this.