Last time

~Daishou's POV~

I couldn't help but smile when I was told I was allowed to stay. It was just very calming to know I had somewhere to stay. I quickly finish my food and Tetsuro tells me to stand up so we can leave. I already knew where we're going, and honestly I was kinda dreading it, but nonetheless, I get up and follow Tetsuro to his car. Well I guess I don't have to call him by his first name anymore.
I sit in the passenger eat and Tetsu- Kuroo drives.
"Kinda creepy how you memorized the address to their house." I say while staring out the window. Though I hear Kuroo sighs.
"I have a GPS dumbass. Do we need to get your eyes checked after this?"
"So their address is in your GPS?" I ask, avoiding his question. Still, I smile at him. Now that I've gotten to know him and he's letting me live with him rent free, I'm trying to be a little nicer...trying.
He pretty much ignored me, "how'd they find out about the party anyway? Just cause your girl broke up with you?"
I roll my eyes, "someone must've told Mika-Chan and it made her angry, and when she's not she's so sweet, but when she is..she scares me. And she yelled at me about it in front of my parents, and she was very upset it was with you so.." I trail off.
He just nods, not showing much emotion about it. "I understand. You don't have to say anymore." Obviously it was an uncomfortable subject for me so I was grateful. We sat in silence for a few minutes before we reached the house, and like they said, my possessions were outside on the sidewalk, I sigh.
"Could be a worse." He said kinda quiet, "At least there's bags right?"
I nod, shrugging as we both get out the the car. As quick as we can, we begin to put the bags into the truck of his car, but I could tell he was snooping a bit which I didn't mind considering I did the same in his room, and knowing he was caught, he asks me, "what do you need such a small mini fridge for?"
I chuckle a little, "I used to put Loki's mice in there, but my parents thought it took up too much power with everything else, so I never use it."
I notice him cringing a bit, "right.." he quickly went back to being quiet.
It took longer than we expected, but eventually we got everything in the car. I grumble, I probably should work out more than just playing volleyball.
Kuroo stretches, "come on. In the car, they may come bother us." I nod, I didn't wanna see them either. So, we get back in the car, suddenly Kuroo smiles.
I look at him, clearly confused, "what're you plotting?"
He laughs, he is way too excited, "I thought I'd ask you that first, but I almost forgot, you haven't meet my horse."
My eyes go a kinda wide, a horse? I've never seen any place where one could be in his home, "I'm sorry what?"
"I don't talk about him much, but I got a horse," he said it like it was no big deal, "I'll take you to see it okay? I can explain better that way."
I sigh and nod, this is not what I signed up for at all when I said I'd having a pretty contest at that party.

//I'm not pulling the 'Kuroo has a horse' thing out of my ass, it's an actual thing that's important. Also, sorry for the shorter chapter, I'm getting a little impatient with myself about when the actual ship part is gonna be more involved, and now that I pretty sure killed off their mutual hatred, the next chapter will actually have some romance. Which will be fluffy. Stay tuned. 😌
Also look at this fanart of the ship I found as a prize for making it.

Plus this thing I drew about this book:

It only took me an hour or two so I'm sorry if it's bad