Chapter One

2005, February 16th

"You're going to write to me right?" His voice runs through my mind, giving me a second to process what he had just said.

Lennox Matthews Walker, the love of my life, he is perfect for me. I'm going to marry him when I'm older , even though I'm just fourteen. I want him to be mine.

"Yes, yes sure I'll try to" Freya moans, I know she won't but she should take the offer, I would have.

I know how I felt for him and what I thought about would never become true, Lennox wasn't mine to have he doesn't love me. He will always be Freya's and only hers.

"Tell her Athena, I want her to write to me all the time" I am always the one who can get Freya to listen to people.

"I can't Lenny I don't have a computer at home and you're going to be in London all busy." Lennox was moving to England with his family obviously, his dad Gilbert Walker is a managing CEO of a very big company internationally, to be quite honest I could never remember the name of it though. I think it had something to do with shipping people or something...

Wait, no it's is for shipping worldwide for people.

I tune back into Freya and Lennox, somewhat flirtatious grunts and Lennox nagging of constant please Freya please.

Lennox and Freya are always the talk of all of my family, Freya and me are best friends like sisters almost. Although I'm always put aside I didn't mind it, but God dammit Lennox is everywhere and as creepy as it sounds I like it.

Creep.

"Athena has one... Oh Athena please get her to write me" Lennox says to me in a hurry. Oh yes your majesty I shall tend to your needs. Stupid feelings.

I nod quickly as Freya and I turn around to his parents yelling at him to hurry up. Freya, Lennox and I wave at his parents, showing them that we heard. Giving us a thumbs up we turn back to Lennox, as I waiting for his reply for me. This is probably the first time his acknowledged me today.

"Oh thank you, I'll get Mom to send you some chocolates if you want." Lennox replies to both of us. It is a reply don't freak out you freak. He doesn't give both me and Freya a chance to answer back, quickly giving a peck on the cheek to Freya, brushing past me as he runs towards his parents.

Freya and I don't move from our spot letting him run off. This is probably the last time we'll ever see him again. Don't cry, don't cry, please, don't cry. You're bloody fourteen not married like mom and dad.

"You'll write him, there's no getting out of this." I let out as I wave a goodbye to Lennox once more.

I hear Freya reply back saying yes, I don't bother to reply.

As the family of three walk passed the airport gates, I turn around walking off somewhere alone. Being sad is something I knew I would be, also that I'd be finally over Lennox... Hopefully.

But I also knew I'm the one who was going to have to push Freya to write to Lennox...

I'm going to miss him.

And...

I'm screwed big time.

_______________________________________________________

February 20th 2005

"I can't do this, AJ it's so hard and boring. Oh can we do something fun now" Freya whines as she plays tetris on the computer.

"You're playing tetris, look you just have to do it okay? You can't leave him hanging" I'm more engrossed in what she's going to try and write to Lennox than my book.