Chapter Three

Febuary 23st 2005,

Hey Freya,

Sorry for not replying back earlier, Dad got us a new computer. It's really cool we have new software updates and I can play new games. I've also made a new friend Nathaniel, he the same age as us and we play basketball together now, I've made into the team yesterday so Aunt Romi made us Potato bake.

I got a question, why did you say mom? Did you mean Athena's mum, if so I'm sorry, I feel like I'm crossing the line. We really do miss you's all maybe someday during the holidays I can get you and Athena out here, that would be so cool huh? Speaking of Athena tell her I said Hi, I don't want to seem like a bad best friend. I miss you Freya. Anyways I gotta go bye

Lennox xx

I stare at the screen, how could I be so stupid? I couldn't have done that, maybe he just read it wrong. I quickly open up the last document scrolling down looking for the stupid stupid stupid mistake.

'I have to go mom's calling me for dinner' The text jumped at me.

"Shit! How could I be so stupid, uhg" I quicky open up a new mail and start writing up a reply.

Hey Lennox,

No that's okay, the new computer sounds awesome. Nathaniel sounds like he would have fit's right in with us, and he loves basketball he's a keeper, I would love to meet him one day.

I already love Aunt Romi, potato bake is the BEST. I did mean Athena's mom I mean shes the only other mom I have, including your's. And you didn't cross the line, you could never. By the way how are your parents? I miss them I hope they're going okay. Oh and when do you start school, you better do you homework, you're in a different country so you need to be on your best behaviour. Speeching of school, school here is boring as ever, teachers piling on homework and annoying children.

Athena told me to pass on the message that she misses you to and hopes to see you in the near future. You couldn't be a bad friend your across the world for bloody sacks, we hold nothing against you. Miss you.

Freya xx

"Okay, I think that's enough" I send it without thinking, completely exiting out of the page.

"Now to do something exactly fun... like homework yay" Shutting off the computer I get a start on my homework.

_______________________________________________________

August 19th 2009

"SURPRISE!" people scream jumping up from there finding spots. I act surprised for my mom's benefit, but I knew already Freya can't keep a surprise even if yher life depanded on it.

"Happy 18th sweetie", my mom gets to me first where she is already crying, hugging me in a tight embance. Looking over my soulder Freya is smiling ready to jump me as soon as my mom let's me go.

"My turn Cora, move it along", Freya squeals as she take me, envoloping me into her arms, damn she's strong. She's everything a guy would want, even when she's in fangirl mode, Freya had the ability to flaunt anything a guy desired. Even that special someone of yours. FUCK OFF, subconcious.

"Sorry sorry it's just that my baby is all grown up" Mom steps back, grabbing her hankerchief out of her coat and dabbing it under her eyes, Her and dad were going out for us kid to get the party started or so she says.

"Well it's not like shes Twenty one... Yet so cry in three years" She hugs me tighter, like she hadn't seen me in ages. I saw her yesterday for christ's sake.