Chapter 3: Fireheart

Graystripe stalked through the grass. He couldn't remember whose territory he was on but he knew where he was going.
In two days there will be a cat sniffing that big tree over there, I want you to go there in two days and beat the living Dark Forest out of him....
Graystripe had been dumb enough to—
"Hey!" said Graystripe.
Oh. Sorry, sorry. Graystripe had been brave enough to follow Olly's instructions and was headed for that very tree. There! Is that better?
"Yes, thank you." Graystripe meowed.
Graystripe pricked his ears and sniffed.
Thunderclan!
Graystripe could hear a cat rustling the grass by a big oak. Graystripe leaped on top of the cat. An orange tabby.
Wait! Is that—
The cat rolled over under Graystripe's weight and the gray cat gasped.
"Graystripe?!" his boyfriend said, astonished.
"Boyfriend?!" Graystripe yelped. "I-I mean Fireheart?!"
Graystripe leaped away and Fireheart got up.
"Why are you here?" Fireheart asked.
"I—well... uuumm..." Graystripe stammered.
"Nevermind." said Fireheart. "Let's kiss!"
So they made out under that big tree. Together at last. AND I DON'T GIVE A FRICK IF YOU THINK FIREXGRAY IS STUPID AND THAT THEY'RE ALREADY MARRIED AND ALL THAT CRAP!! THEY'RE BISEXUAL OK!!!!!!??