introduction to the madness

(THE COVER OF THIS BOOK IS MINE, I PUT MY BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS INTO IT SO PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND LEAVE IT AS IT IS)

(CREDIT GOES TO midnightflickerr  the first and only person I have seen do this!! but im sure i'll know if anyone esle does it.)
_

Hi. So basically after MONTHS of pondering i've decided i'll suck it up and read duplicity. I know it's probably going to take me A LONG TIME and i probably should have read it way sooner but i've been putting it off because i procrastinated because i already spoiled like half of it for myself since i told myself i wasn't going to read it and then read 5 chapters then was drawn. (lol) so here we are, might as well read the whole thing.
i also know that many of you reading this would have read the book already if not multiple times and I'm very aware that I am behind but, take this book as a reflection of the story but in my thoughts, so you can laugh, cry and lose your brain cells reading my opinion and comparing it to yours. so without further ado, welcome to my Dup rants.

enjoy x

Also this will be pretty low key on structure and grammar. idc how it looks because it's not a proper book and more like my note book for this crazy book i'm reading.

(again also i hope you liked the cover i made it myself and think it's pretty dope)