Things to know before you read...

Hi it's me again for a new story my first story was called the "Up's and Down's of Florida..." if you were curious but this is my second story called "Werewolf at Dawn" like there are werewolves and that stuff so their will be trigger warnings.

What it's about?

George and Sapnap are both 17 year old seniors  they aren't the most popular out of everyone in high school. George was a little more popular because he is the son of the sheriff so everyone knows him unlike Sapnap on the other hand he is just a nice friend but not so popular. Both boys have been friends since birth and they do everything together. One night George and Sapnap decide to go to the woods of Warlington which is abandoned. The woods of Warlington was abandoned because there were attacks animal attacks so no one has been been there since 2009. George knows he shouldn't go to the woods because it's abandoned but also because his own father works on that case and doesn't want his son in danger but George goes to the woods anyways. Who knew that once they go to the woods everything changes for the rest of their lives.

See you in the first chapter :)

June 1st is the start of a new story a new beginning