Chapter 4: who pregnant

2 Months later
Gorgeous POV

Like by TheygoUsane and 2,599,999 others

ItsGorgeous Show Him What He Missing

TheygoUsane Beautiful Mamas 🤞🏾💗
🔁ItsGorgeous Awee you so sweet 😌

2.3k comments

So I posted my cute as picture on Instagram and yanno Jamaicias likes and comments as always and hoes be mad trynna hate. My name Gorgeous for a reason of Course. I went in my kitchen to make me something to eat, after I do so I ate that shit less then 5 mins I felt so hungry. Soon as I ate my food and went to my bedroom bathroom I brushed my teeth, when I was finish I hurried up and went towards the toilet because all my food came up. Nomi ran into the room and asked what was going on while she held my hair and rubbed my back. That's when we both looked at each other and I knew we was thinking the same thing because once I got done throwing up she ran to her room to get dressed and I brushed my teeth again, got dressed then we went to my car. I called  Jamaicias on FaceTime while on my way to the store.

FaceTime
Jamaicias 💗😌

Him : "Yurrrr wussup ma"

Me: "we need to talk"

Him: "you good?"

Me: "Ion feel good... I threw up and I figured I missed my period"

Him: "So you trynna say you pregnant Ma"

Me : "Nah Ian gone assume nothing like that but it's a possible I'm on my way to the store now then I'm headed to your crib"

Him: "yeah come straight here"

Me: "Boy stfu I'm coming"

Him: "Ight Mamas See you when you get here"

Me: "okay bye bae"

FaceTime  Ended

30 mins later
Jamaicias POV

 30 mins later Jamaicias POV