R

Everything is going to be fine in the end.

I was still holding his arm.
I looked into his eyes in the darkness.
"Just go home. It's not safe here."I didn't move what made him look at me again. "Just go."Although I didn't know him that well, I wanted him to stay with me. It felt like I know him. I let him go and watched him walking away. After a while, I just went home carefully.

I opened the door and suddenly I remembered something that I shouldn't. Everything came back to my mind. I tried to forget but it just bothered me. I closed the door and sat down on the floor. I was shaking and started crying. I didn't know where it suddenly came from. I didn't feel anything but I cried. I wanted to forget. Forget everything that happened in the past. But I was scared. Scared that they'll find me. Why would they want to find me? They left me.

Suddenly I thought of him again. Who is he?

And again, I fall asleep.

There were no clouds and the sun was bright when I woke up. It was 9 am.

I sat down at my table and started eating.

"Weekend. What can I do today?"

I decided to go for a picnic and have some fun. I never really had fun...

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.
I stood up and opened it.

My eyes widened. It was...

Hope you guys liked it. Who could it be?