R

I looked at him. It was my old best friend.
Jimin smiled at me brightly. I panicked a little.

"How did you find me," I asked him. He gave me his perfect smile as he gave me all the years before he moved to another city.

"Hey Y/N." He then suddenly hugged me. That made me emotional. I tried to hold back my tears. "I missed you so much. I- I am truly sorry that I left you alone with them."

"I missed you" I whispered almost crying. He was still hugging me. We both fall while hugging and sobbing. I don't know if it was happiness or sadness. I couldn't feel it. I missed him a lot. He was my only friend that I had. He was always been there. But suddenly he left. He left the city with his parents and put a letter on my window so my father couldn't take it from me. The last time I saw him was like 7 years ago. It hurt.

I broke the hug and wiped my tears off.
He smiled again. He always did. I put his bag in the house and closed the door which was still open. "Tell me. How did you find me?"

Jimin sat down and looked at me. "I saw you yesterday at the coffee shop. I guessed that you are working there. After you left I asked a friend of mine who also works there who you were. Because I wasn't 100 percent sure if it was you. After he told me I wanted a dress which wasn't easy to get you to know." I hold his hand. " You don't know how much I needed you." He nodded and put his head down.

We sat down and talked for a while. Talked about life. Everything.
He was my best friend and still is.

"I wanted to go for a picnic today. Do you want to come with me?" I asked him. He smiled brightly and answered with a 'Yes. I already packed things so I needed to change my outfit.

I was wearing a white dress which was a little bit above my knees. Jimin looked at me. "y/n. You look so pretty." I blushed and smiled. " smile more often" he suddenly said. My smile faded away and suddenly came back after seeing Jimin smile.

We went out for the nearest park and sat down after putting our stuff on the grass.

After we ate and had fun I started reading my book again. I missed it. I love books. Suddenly Jimin took a picture of me. I tried to hide behind my book.

"Ma'am you look pretty!" Jimin said

"Ma'am you look pretty!" Jimin said. I laughed. It was the best day I ever had. It was really fun.
                                                       maybe⚠️TW

After a while, he lied next to me. Hugging my waist. I felt kinda uncomfortable.
I looked at him. Our faces were near. I tried to look away again but he stopped with his hand. His eyes wandered down to my lips and back to my eyes. What was he doing?

I tried looking away from him again but his hand was still on my cheek. He suddenly came near and our lips touched.

My first kiss.

It kinda felt good. But I was scared. I stopped the kiss and looked at him. He smirked a little and came closer again. Our lips touched again. He kissed a little more aggressively than before.

I didn't know if I wanted it. But I didn't resist either. Suddenly his tongue entered which made me flinch a little because I never experienced something like that.

We broke the kiss while breathing heavily and lying next to each other on the grass.

Silence. It was nice I needed to admit.
I looked back at my book a little nervous and Jimin watched me. He was thinking of something sure.

Jimin pov

Her lips were soft. I like it.
I smirked a little while she was trying to hide. It's time for me to play with her a little bit. I smirked again and stood up.

End of Jimin pov

Jimin stood up and I looked at him. " I need to go. Here" he threw a sheet of paper. " This is my number on it. Call me" He smirked and I smiled a little. My heart was racing.

He walked away and I smiled even more. I touched my lips while laying down. It felt good. I was happy. Nothing could break me.

~ I thought

Thanks for reading 🖤