Confetti {1/3}: Accountablity

Hello everyone here's my newest Miraculous Ladybug fanfic. I hope that everyone who reads it likes it.

Confetti

Accountability.
In this life we aren't perfect, in fact we are destined to make mistakes. Sometimes in the moment of action we don't realize how bad our decisions were. Or the lasting effects that it has on other people. These mistakes could have been made under sadness, love, jealousy or other people's influence. But they are mistakes and should be seen as that. Just because the person that did it has moved on doesn't mean that the victim has or should.

It was a calm summer Tuesday afternoon as the heat had risen from beneath the earth's surface. Tulips and roses in shades of pink were in full bloom. Meanwhile in the midst of it all Sabrina Raincomprix sat at a table inside of Rosie's Cafe sipping on one of their creamy seasonal strawberry milkshakes, analyzing what was placed in front of her.

The popular cafe was filled to the brim with clientele and the sharp smell of coffee beans wafered through the air. Instead of her usual outfit Sabrina was wearing a black tank top with thick straps, a yellow and black polka dotted skirt, black matching sandals, a long silver pendant and simple silver stud earrings. The redhead took another slip from her straw of her milkshake before looking down again at the three sketches that had been laid on the café's wooden table.

"I think," she raised her finger letting it hover over the paper before placing her finger on the middle one. "I think...I like this one the best."

She then looked up at her newest friend that was sitting across from her, Marinette Dupain-Cheng whose lips spread into a smile. Besides her was an ice cold Oreo milkshake in a plastic cup with a straw.

"I was hoping that you would choose that one," said the raven haired girl. "It seemed to fit your personality the best."

"Thanks for doing this, Marinette," Sabrina told her. "I really appreciate all this effort that you are putting in for me."

"Sabrina, like I told you before, it's no problem. I just came up with them last night. That's one of the reasons why I texted you this morning to see if you are able to meet today. Besides I promised after school ended I was going to start working on your cosplay anyway. So what are friends for?"

Sabrina smiled at the second to last word as if the raven haired girl knew it or not that meant the world to her. This unexpected friendship was formed a couple weeks ago as school year was coming to a close and the two of them were paired up for a personal biography project for a final history project. It was a rocky start at first because of the elephant in the room. The ginormous blonde elephant with designer sunglasses in the room. But they were able to overcome and became friends after apologizing for stealing Marinette's diary and helping to steal her hat design.

The raven haired girl was quick to forgive her.

Things had gone well between the two as Marinette even helped her to discover a hobby for her.

Cosplay.

After admitting that she didn't have much of a hobby after being asked about her accomplishments. She was pressed by Marinette and expressed that did enjoy dressing up as Chat Noir while playing superheroes with Chloe many moons ago. Marinette offered to design and help with her cosplays so Sabrina can start posting pictures on social media. Sabrina came up with the idea of cosplaying as multiple heroes that had popped up over the past couple months. But in her own style to make her standout from the thousands of cosplayers online. Marinette loved the idea as she wanted a creative challenge.